Author Topic: Anyone else hate to fly?  (Read 2995 times)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone else hate to fly?
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2005, 11:56 PM »
I do.  I love the takeoffs, because going that fast is a definite adrenaline rush.  But when the turbulence hits... I turn green.   :-X

I so hope I am sitting next to you tomorrow from Minneapolis to Indy.  I'll be pointing out all the rivets loosening and **** like that ;D
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2005, 01:43 AM »
I've only had one plane trip in my life, and it wasn't that bad.

I absolutely LOATHE airports though, so when I travel, it's all about the roadtrip. Something about being cooped up in my Hyundai for hours at a time with music, friends, and herbal disturbance.  :) Just try to get that on an airplane.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2005, 07:26 AM »
Love flying, hate the cramped seats (and I'm not paying extra money to sit in business class.)  I usually try to make a habit of grabbing an exit row if I can.  Love the extra leg room.

Common sense isn't so common

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2005, 12:39 PM »
Well I finally got the nerve to fly just lat year, cool part was that NYC was my very first destincation, so that was nice!!

My first take off from Austin I kicked the seat in front of me and got scared cause the way I was sitting the blood rushed to my head and I got dizzy. The guy in front of me turned around and instead of being an *******, actually got me to relax a bit. The second plane was much better I just lean forward instead of sitting back.   :P

I'm not a world class flyer, but am getting used to it. It's is scary sometime just thinking that if it goes down, no way in hell you are surviving!!! :o

Oh and I also hate the seats, espcially the plane fling up here Albany, it only had three rows total, one on one side, and two on the other, talk about tiny plane!!! :o
"I off one fat Angelino and you throw a hissy fit."
-Vincent

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2005, 02:58 PM »
The more times you experience it the easier it gets I will admit it.  I still like to be on the ground though.