Author Topic: Accessory Packs  (Read 4182 times)

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
Re: Accessory Packs
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2005, 12:25 AM »
I'd be interested if we got DECENT accessories.  POTJ Stormie Blasters, Clone Rifles, Jedi Robes, Lightsabers...etc...

No more giant fish, flippers, and big yellow contruction-site-looking-mouse-droids for me.

Would that be so hard?

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2005, 12:38 AM »
I like the POTF2 Stormtrooper blasters... just because the CT Stormies and VOTC Stormies can hold them fine.  The POTJ scale blasters may be more accurately sized, but I'll be damned if they fit in the hands of a CT Stormie.  I've got 125 or so CT Stormies, but my 25 VOTC Stormies get jealous if their buddies have a bigger piece in their hands.   :)

:P

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2005, 04:39 AM »
I'd take accessory sets if the time and effort on them were both right...

I'd dig some sabers/hilts...  Multiple "EU" colors would be nice too.

I'd dig it if they tossed in some either new weapons...  Shoulder-launchers for Clones, grappling hooks, packs w/working straps, "cargo containers" like the Scanner tech's, the MicroMachines mousedroid, etc...  Lots of really ideal things they could tuck into those sets.

The thought of an interchangeble pauldron for Commtech and VOTC STormtroopers would be neat... 

If they packed an army builder in (a good one) I think the old Target concept of accessory sets would be superior to just putting a bunch of weapons in a package.  Pack a good battledroid, Clonetrooper, or Stormtrooper in and it's like gold to most people...  God knows they've got the GOOD figures around now to do that, what with the Clone Commander, C1 Clone, VOTC Stormtrooper and such.  Be interesting to see anyway... 

I could see those becoming annoying to even try and find really, if those were the figures being put in them.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77