Author Topic: Hola people!  (Read 2797 times)

Offline bobafett1128

• Youngling
  • stop inbreeding ban country music
    • View Profile
Hola people!
« on: November 16, 2002, 07:54 AM »
Thought I'd say hi.  I waited long enough in chat to see the announcement!!!

Offline Thomas Grey

• Jedi Padawan
  • What are you laughing at fuzzball?
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re:Hola people!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2002, 12:51 PM »
As I stated in the chat room before one of three different computer crashes, we really value your loyalty! We hope that this site provides you with enough to compensate you for your time. It's members like you that will make this place strong, close and fun to visit. Thank you for joining us last night and helping us to celebrate the opening of jedidefender.com. Let us know if we can do anything to make your stay more pleasant. Thank you again for the patience you showed last night. Hola & Adios!
"There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny."

Chris Belle

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2002, 01:23 PM »
We hope that this site provides you with enough to compensate you for your time. It's members like you that will make this place strong, close and fun to visit. Thank you for joining us last night and helping us to celebrate the opening of jedidefender.com. Let us know if we can do anything to make your stay more pleasant. Thank you again for the patience you showed last night. Hola & Adios!

Thanks for hanging in there last night and coming back today to see what we have to offer.  Glad to have you here.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2002, 12:56 PM »
Hey!  Welcome friend and make sure you come back!!!