Author Topic: Comic-Con Coverage!  (Read 2368 times)

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
Comic-Con Coverage!
« on: July 17, 2005, 09:38 PM »
Fantastic job JD.com team! You guys covered this one superbly, and I wouldn't have expected less! Enough images to satisfy these eyes!

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Comic-Con Coverage!
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2005, 04:40 AM »
I can't take much of any credit, but I'll say thanks to you Kevin for the complements.

As an outside observer since I wasn't here when 99% of anything broke, I have to say the guys did a great job.  Jared and Matt out in San Diego worked extra hard...  Not to mention the staff working overtime here to make sure things were posted quickly and efficiently. 

Great work guys...  You deserve a round of applause for a job well done.  Fantastic, concicse, and complete coverage of the show, from start to finish.  You guys were smokin'!
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2005, 03:44 PM »
Jared and Matt out in San Diego worked extra hard...

Eh, Jared really did most of it.  I just yapped at the Hasbro reps (and Hooters waitresses) a lot, was all...  :P

Jared kicked all kinds of ass on the coverage though, with some help from Jeff and JesseVader08 on getting some of the breaking info up.  Good stuff guys.  Well done!

- M

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2005, 01:32 PM »
Yes, my sentiments reflect what's already been said.

You guys did a great job - I love coming here to talk SW in the forums and still get all my news on the main page without all the bull**** found on other sites.

Glad I made the move.