Author Topic: Part1: Disaster  (Read 2274 times)

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Part1: Disaster
« on: April 16, 2005, 05:51 PM »

Hope you enjoyed it! Please post any and all reviews, critiques, comments, etc. I can handle the criticism and without it, I'll never get better at this, so please...be liberal with your words. Hold nothing back. :)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Part1: Disaster
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2005, 06:29 PM »
Jediknight760071 - I am so glad that you finally updated this here.  I really like the start to this series, it has a lot of potential.

I realize your sets are a bit confined (mine are too) - and considering that - these are a true work of art.  Totally amazing.  I love how you are using the carton boxes for buildings/terrain.  It works perfectly and is very believable as a Star Wars set.

Also, this story is looking very ambitious - very, very much so!  I love the different subplots - you definitely are good at coming up with a creative story.

I like seeing some customs in here too - very nice and I especially like the Zutton guy.  As for the Mandalorian, I would like to know more about who he his, how Aayla knows about him, and why she is tracking him.

The holo Yoda looks good too - who needs the TRU exclusive when you show how well the Cinema Scene spirit version looks?   ;)

I see you also updated two more stories - I'll read and reply as soon as I have a chance.

:P

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2005, 06:36 PM »
I second that! :) Good to see the story continue here! I'll get to the others and read/reply there as soon as I can.
"This is the way."

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2005, 06:49 PM »
and I especially like the Zutton guy.

I'm glad you mentioned that....

The Zutton custom is actually not mine..it is the work of Hansloroll. This summer, we arranged a fairly large trade and included was that surprise...a custom figure. It's very very nice....He painted it wonderfully.

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2005, 07:03 PM »
I like the story so far, interesting set-up.

One question.  Why not have the wookies enter the shuttle via the ramp...are they too big?
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
  • AH ! Whatta you know a jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2006, 11:40 PM »
Interesting
The ablity to speak does not make you intelligent - now get out of here!