Author Topic: Wed. night!!!!  (Read 4434 times)

Offline bobafett14

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Pennsylvania Star Wars Collectors Society
Wed. night!!!!
« on: April 21, 2005, 07:29 AM »
Hey, just wanted to throw a quick post in this morning before I head on over ;^)

It was great to meet everyone at Hooters Wed. night.  Jesse, just missed you by a few.

Anyhow, hope to bump into you guys throught the week, and see you on the boards!
I posted some quick setup pics on www.photobucket.com  enter bobafett14 and bobafett14CIII for the albums.

MTFBWY!
Star Wars and toy Collector since 1978(age 7).  currently over 6,500 SW items in my personal collection. Collect modern/vintage and everything in-between ;^)

Offline BigDumbWookiee

• Jedi Apprentice
  • It comes in pints?! I'm getting one.
    • View Profile
Re: Wed. night!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2005, 12:01 PM »
Can't get into the album for some reason. So who all ended showing up? I finally got to meet Jadesfire, JediMAC, DSJ, Princesss, JesseVader and many others. It was a good time! Princess is hot ;)
"Of all the things to worry about, the wookiee has no pants..."

Offline Shannon (Princess)

• Jedi Initiate
  • Ooh, Lortab!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Beru has issues...
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2005, 11:32 PM »
Thank you BDW!  You're pretty hot there yourself!
You are starting to damage my calm.

Offline BigDumbWookiee

• Jedi Apprentice
  • It comes in pints?! I'm getting one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2005, 06:43 AM »
Well shame on me for not telling you how hot I thought you are, when we met Wednesday night!  ;D
"Of all the things to worry about, the wookiee has no pants..."

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Star Wars collection
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2005, 09:20 AM »
Sorry I didn't get to meet more of you guys. I really would have liked to have met everyone, but this darn week was so busy.

It was great to see some of you (albeit only for a short while) on Weds night at Hooters.  I hope I don't have to wait for C4 to meet up again.  ;D

P.S.  Princess, I saved your brownie until Thursday, and mid-day it saved my life when I needed a sugar rush. Heather's too, because we split it and we both decided it was a very good brownie.  8)
Got Clones?

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2005, 02:18 AM »
I wish I was there wedensday at Hooters but stuipid United canceled my flight.  We hit a hail storm in Denver and instead of getting new pilots, ours were going over the 15 hour FAA limit, United decided to just cancel the flight.  There give us coupons for half off local hotels in Denver even through most of us had hotels for the night in Indy.  All flgihts were full according to United and I was but on Standby for three full flights.  I eventually hang out with a group of SW fans from the same plane and found out that they had found a flight for $300 unfortuanetly it was sold out so I took that flight, a little later on.  I ended up getting in Indy at 10 pm on thursady.

UNITED SUCKS BIG TIME DON"T FLY THEM
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:(