Multimedia > Jocasta's Reading Room

This week in SW Comics.....

(1/66) > >>

Corman:
Shipping to your local comic book store this Wednesday (4/27)...

Star Wars: Empire #30
Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith #4 (LAST ISSUE)
Star Wars: General Grevious #2
Star Wars: Republic #75  ;D

Save those pennies, kids!

Corman

Corman:
Shipping to your local comic book store this Wednesday (5/11)...

STAR WARS EMPIRE VOL 4 HEART OF THE REBELLION TP  $17.95
STAR WARS TALES #23    $5.99
STAR WARS TALES PHOTO CVR #23    $5.99

Save those pennies, kids!

Corman

Jesse James:
I gotta start checking this thread out some, thanks Corman.

I had given up comics, but damned if I don't get the urge...  I bought a SW Tales at the local supermarket while doing some shopping for my parents, and it was surprisingly good (hate that they made the Scout on Endor a Clone...  F'n EU traitors!).

May need to pick stuff up though now...  I would rather get them in that graphic novel type format where they're all in one book.  Just simpler on me, to just put it on a bookshelf.  I really wanted that one Empire series with the Amanaman, but don't even know if it's all compiled in that format I like.   :-\

Angry Ewok:
The storyline you're talking about is easily one of my all time favorites in the Star Wars comic world. It's called 'To The Last Man' and it was in Empire issues #16, #17, and #18. If you want it in a bound volume, you're in luck - it can be found in Empire Volume 3 - The Imperial Perspective.

Here it is at Amazon for $12

Jesse James:
Nice!  Thanks Brad.

I'm gonna try my luck at one of the last comic houses in Pittsburgh (Phantom of the Attic) since it is on my one semi-routine toy run.  If that fails, it's off to Amazon to buy that and a few others (to make shipping worthy).

I like that bound format myself...  I like things being compiled in one book.  I need that for customs stuff too.  Good Juggernaught and Empire Era TE pictures.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version