Author Topic: Custom KOTOR SiTH TRooPER  (Read 6893 times)

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Custom KOTOR SiTH TRooPER
« Reply #15 on: May 4, 2005, 08:56 PM »

I'm not explaining this code....you can look it up. :)

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #16 on: May 4, 2005, 11:36 PM »
It's looking good so far but I think the helmet needs a bit of work. There should be notihng below the black part of the visor, the silver part on each side ot the visor extends a bit beyond the edge of the vizor. It shouldn't have the collar/chin piece like the guard helmet base, it needs to end at the visor. The sides ote hlmet that flare out on the shoulders, needs to be shaved off and brought in close to the helmet, the Sith trooper's helmet has more of a defined corner there and the helmet doesn't extend over the shoulders at all. The visor and the top of the helmet look fine you  don't need to do anything there. the armor around the but may need some sculpting work as well, it almost like a half skirt around the back. The crotch looks fine but it needs more armor on the sides of the leg and the back side. Maybe it could use a touch of drybrushing as well to bring out some of the detail on the armor.  Overall it is a good custom it just needs a bit more work.

If that didn't make sense (I'm really tired, so it may be incoherent babbling ::)) here's apic of what needs to be fixed:

« Last Edit: May 4, 2005, 11:40 PM by Sith Lord Chaos »
"This is the way."

Offline camnron

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 5, 2005, 12:12 AM »
yeah...im aware of the flaws in it..... i said its only 95% complete i just havent had time to update anything...im working about 60hrs a week and trying to hang out with m'lady......

i will  definately post new pics when i get it taken care of.....my overall goal is to appease the masses....