Author Topic: Best RotS Vehicle  (Read 5362 times)

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Best RotS Vehicle
« Reply #15 on: May 2, 2005, 04:44 PM »
I only have the ARC and Anakin's preview fighter so I can't really judge this. From what I've seen they look great I just can't afford them on my college budget right now until I get a job this summer. The ARC and Gunship are great and they are big but they seem small to be the big figures of the whole line. We have an AT-TE and Turbo-Tank driver. they are great but they really could use something to drive or gun. Seriously give us one or the other, or better yet both. I would pay around $100 for an AT-TE, hell the Shuttle was $150 and everyone loves that thing. I guess I'd even pay $150 if it was done really well and the scale was really accurate. Or if they don't want to go all out, the AT-AT was out of scale but it worked, they could make the AT-TE close but a bit small and sell it for around $100, I'd buy it. And if they are worried abouit retailers not wanting to chance it they could make it an oline exclusive, not just to one store butto all major online stores, like EE, ShopStarWars, or have it availible straight through the Hasbro site.

Hasbro give me an AT-TE or heads will roll! ;)
"This is the way."

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 2, 2005, 05:21 PM »
Hasbro give me an AT-TE or heads will roll! ;)

Kinda like my final battle Jango Fett figure the first time I opened it? ::)

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Gatillo

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama! So what?!?
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I work on Antarctic bugs!!!
« Reply #17 on: May 2, 2005, 09:09 PM »
I'm glad I was not the only one.  I swore I broke the figure and then I realize it had a magnet.
Gatillo
You are never alone when there's a clone.

"Feel don't think"...and she slapped me right after I said it too.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 5, 2005, 05:46 PM »
The more I think about it, the ARC-170 is also one of the best values I've ever seen on a Star Wars toy.  For $30, you really get a lot of vehicle.  And a cool one at that.

:P