Author Topic: Spring & Summer Just Around The Corner  (Read 2312 times)

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
Spring & Summer Just Around The Corner
« on: March 22, 2003, 10:48 PM »
Ah, Spring & Summer. I can smell it already. Longer day's, sun shining, warm weather & most of all Vacation Time  :)

For me, I'm gearing up to get back to the mountains & do some backpacking & rock climbing. Just kick back & relaxe in the mountain air, catch some trout & enjoy mother nature.

So what are your vacation plans?

Offline BobaShek

• Jedi Initiate
  • OT Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Spring & Summer Just Around The Corner
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2003, 11:00 PM »
Sitting at home, in front of my computer. I have a habit of staying inside all summer. :P

This year, I wanna start riding my bike around more, and try not to waste too many beautiful, fleeting summer days. Plus, I'd better make good use of my pool as well. ;D

Offline Reconsgt

• Jedi Apprentice
  • De Oppresso Liber
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2003, 11:11 PM »
This summer is going to be more work than vacation with the new place. The wife has plans from landscaping to redoing all the rooms inside. I am cool with that as long as my SW room is budgeted in ;D

As far as vacations I think most will be close to home. A couple of races. Busch race in Milwaulkee(?) Nascar in Chicago. Maybe a couple camping trips and the Week of the Eagles in FT Campbell Kentucky. Thats more like a high school reunion for me. Shame about what I heard about the 101st tonight, hopefully all the wounded will pull through.

But that more or less covers the summer. Maybe finish up the stormie armor and hit a few things in the 501st calender.
Wayne Roberts or you can call me Sarge

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2003, 11:30 PM »
I don't have any plans for the summer, except that my brother is getting married in August.  All I really plan on doing is enjoying the sunny days by going out on bike rides and walks.  Nothing more to it.

Oh ya, tons of BBQ'ing!  Yeah baby!
dustrho

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2003, 11:31 AM »
We've been trying to finalize our plans this summer, we thought about Vegas...but not in the summer.  We then are thinking about going to Northern Wisconsin to the town of Bayfield on the South Shores of Superior but that would be for a weekend.  For sure we are going "Up North" to northern Minnesota for a week with the in-laws.  I have plenty of frequent flyer miles saved up and we could go somewhere nice, we just need to find a spot to go to