Author Topic: Code 3 Movie Poster Sculptures  (Read 39785 times)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Code 3 Movie Poster Sculptures
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2005, 10:58 PM »
****.  I just ordered mine before I actually came in here and saw that you needed some help Brent.  But does Dale have you covered?  LMK...

I was surprised to find that I even had $30 in Loyalty Rewards there (that I thought expired last year), so I used $20 of them on this, so it'll only cost me about $7 with tax (since I can pick it up in person).

I figured since it seems to be smaller, and match the C3 poster in size (and price), I'd go for it even though I've skipped the 4 bigger posters (so far)...

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 14, 2005, 12:21 AM »
I pm'd my response to you.  I was getting messages about a limit of only one per person (not sure if this applied to anyone else or was just a complimentary gift with my non-status) so I'm a little concerned about Dale being able to get two.  The rest is in the pm.  Thanks.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 14, 2005, 11:16 AM »
Hopefully you should be OK with the Loyalty Rewards Matt, I used my $10. reward for my Vader poster that expired just a few months before it came up online and it went through.  ;D

I guess I'll just have to wait till November when they fill the orders, not sure if both will go through but will see in time.

Is there a limit on this on how many you can order? I don't see anything on there site.  ???

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 14, 2005, 09:38 PM »
There's nothing on the site Dale, it just comes up with my order alongside the you can't order cuz you're not in the club memo.  There may be no practical limit for you guys.  I'll just have to wait and see. :-\

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 14, 2005, 09:46 PM »
I was just reading a post at RS and some member called Code 3 and they said there was no limit on how many you can order. If thats true then I should be OK.

I haven't seen anyone else mention placing a order that is not a guild member so unsure WTF is going on.

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 14, 2005, 09:49 PM »
Yeah, I saw some folks over at RS mention they weren't guild members but could order.  Not sure if they actually followed through though.  I can get it in the shopping cart, so technically I can order, I just can't pay. ;)

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 15, 2005, 10:09 AM »
Well heres an interesting 3D Revenge of the Sith poster. Oh my!

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #82 on: July 18, 2005, 04:09 PM »
Code 3 has apparently changed their shipping policies, and will no longer allow for will call (in-person) pickups here at their SoCal warehouse.  Not a big deal on the $5 shipping cost of the ROTJ poster, but you can kiss my ass goodbye from dealing with them on the higher end (huge) ships.  To have to pay the insane shipping on those monsters, despite the fact that I drive right by their offices frequently, really pisses me off.  Not to mention Californian's get hit with the additional 8.25% sales tax on our purchases from them.  Totally sucks...  >:(

Offline aka DaBigKahuna

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 21, 2005, 03:25 PM »
I'm kind of surprised that the Revenge mini poster is still up for pre-order with a 1983 edition size after the Con.  Even if it is only available for pre-order online for guild memebers.

I received confirmation that my Code 3 ANH Poster shipped from firesidecollectibles yesterday.  Does anyone that ordered one have it in hand?  If so thoughts?

DBK

Offline aka DaBigKahuna

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 21, 2005, 03:35 PM »
For anyone looking for the Code 3 ANH Poster, firesidecollectibles.com has the item in stock for $65.00 - they also have the GG Vader Statue in stock for 165.00.

DBK

Offline psu189

• Youngling
  • Are you threatening me master jedi?
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 21, 2005, 04:24 PM »
Just received my ANH Style A poster #850/3000 a few minutes ago from UPS.  It really is a beautiful piece.  I did notice one difference, albeit slight, from the image on the outside of the and the actually sculpture itself.  The starburst coming from the ligthsaber on the outside of the box is clear, however, on the sculpture, it is not a clear burst but instead white.  I must say, very happy with it, great piece.  Cannot wait for the next two two ship this fall!

Offline aka DaBigKahuna

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 21, 2005, 05:00 PM »
Welcome to JD and I am looking forward to getting mine in the mail next Monday or Tuesday.

DBK

Just received my ANH Style A poster #850/3000 a few minutes ago from UPS.  It really is a beautiful piece.  I did notice one difference, albeit slight, from the image on the outside of the and the actually sculpture itself.  The starburst coming from the ligthsaber on the outside of the box is clear, however, on the sculpture, it is not a clear burst but instead white.  I must say, very happy with it, great piece.  Cannot wait for the next two two ship this fall!

Offline Darthshader

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • TradeFederation.net
« Reply #87 on: July 21, 2005, 06:55 PM »
The ANH poster was nicer than I expected. Glad I got in on this line. :)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 7, 2005, 01:01 AM »
Pre order here:
http://www.code3.net/product/detail.asp?item=17031

Limited to 1983

Orders are open to general public now.  I placed my own order, but thanks Dale for helping out. 

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 7, 2005, 01:50 AM »
Oooooh! Very nice they opened it up, still not sure if I get 1 or 2 but if I get 2 I'll have a spare.   ;)