Author Topic: ROTS 'please answer my burning question' thread  (Read 5448 times)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: ROTS 'please answer my burning question' thread
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2005, 03:51 PM »
From what I understand there are actually a small number of the figure "grievous bodyguard" in the film, it's not just one robot with Grievous, there are several.  I was just wondering how many surround him so I can buy the actual amount.  I bought 3 of the bodyguard so far.

I was curious how many bodyguards would actually appear in the film as well.  I have bought two so far, but from what I understand there will be more than that.  In the ROTS Visual Dictionary I picked up, it mentions that Grievous "hand picks" 12 of them...whether there will be 12 in the movie or not I don't know.  It seems that there is at least 4, if not more though.  Maybe someone else has more solid information on this.

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
Re: ROTS 'please answer my burning question' thread
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2005, 10:40 PM »
I just about am done reading the EIII novel and...

MILD SPOILER

...Grievous is already dead.  Anakin and Obi-Wan fought 2 Magna Guards at the beginning, then Obi-Wan slayed 4 more on Utapau.  It looks like no more than 4 bodyguards were with Grievous at any one time.

There you have it.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Maul

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
fan fiction
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2005, 07:37 PM »
is there a place for it i have some great stories called the yoda chronicles that id like to post but they dont have figures in them

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: fan fiction
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2005, 08:36 PM »
Jocasta's Reading Room would likely be the best place to discuss this since that's where all of the books, comics, and everything of the like are discussed.