Author Topic: ROTJ rebel meeting diorama (5/28)  (Read 14969 times)

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
Re: ROTJ rebel meeting diorama (5/17)
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2007, 04:37 PM »
WOW dumbfounded and in awe.  This is just great stuff.  Do you do comisisons?  The Y-winger is great and the only thing I'd change on him would be the chest hose.  I'd say just replace it with a ribbed, for her pleasure, one just so it has a little more detail.  Also what kind of paints do you use, and hows that Y-winger on the knee art. paint chipping.  Or is he just meant to permanately sit? 
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline Daigo-Bah

• Jedi Apprentice
  • What a desolate place this is...
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2007, 08:55 PM »
Thanks again guys!  JM Sal- I actually didn't split the waist at all; I simply removed the arms and legs from both figures and attached the X-Wing pilot's arms and legs to the body of the Y-Wing pilot.  Once painted uniformly, it blended pretty seamless.  Jedipurge- yes, there is definitely some paint rubbing when straightening the legs, but I did indeed intend for him to simply sit in the dio.  For now I'm sorta just doing stuff to fill my collection, but I'll definitely let you know if I commission anything!
Greg Reeves

My *New* top 3 most desired figures: 1) Yerka Mig; 2) Uncle Owen; 3) Hoth Luke

Offline Daigo-Bah

• Jedi Apprentice
  • What a desolate place this is...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2007, 06:41 PM »
Just a couple new pics with the droids and pilot customs I did, as well as a better view of the Endor troop variants and the VTAC Leia in place:

Needless to say, I need more X-Wing pilots and the upcoming A-Wing pilots, as well as to customize a couple B-Wingers...
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 06:41 PM by Daigo-Bah »
Greg Reeves

My *New* top 3 most desired figures: 1) Yerka Mig; 2) Uncle Owen; 3) Hoth Luke

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
Re: ROTJ rebel meeting diorama (5/28)
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2007, 07:19 PM »
Keep up the great work, this is an awesome set-up you've got!!!
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!