Author Topic: Master Replicas: Mini-sabers  (Read 74448 times)

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Master Replicas, mini sabers
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2004, 04:29 PM »
Mine was ok also so I'm glad MR is sending you the right stand.  Now I am just waiting for my gold Obi-wan and if I can snag a gold Luke for a decent price, both my cases will be filled!! :)
Beth

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2004, 09:11 PM »
Here are some shots of my mini sabers on their display stand.  I really ended up liking these way more than I initially thought. 

Lightsaber photo's
Beth

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2004, 09:30 PM »
nice collection, beth  ;D

how did you get 2 display cases? i still haven't gotten mine yet, since i ordered my mini sabers through a comic shop, who gets stuff through diamond. i was told the case will ship with mace windu, and they haven't come in yet  >:(

but now i realize that i have the comic-con obi wan on the way (thanks matt  ;D ) and i won't be able to put it in the stand with the rest  >:(

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2004, 10:17 AM »
I got my first case from MR (as I ordered the Jedi collection set so the case was free) and then I just ordered another on from www.toynk.com.

Their price was the same as MR was selling them for and shipping was a buck cheaper.  I got it in less than a week after I ordered so I highly recommend them!!
Beth

Offline Holographic Elvis

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I'll punch you in the junk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2004, 08:29 PM »
Anyone heard anything on when the mini Sith Collection might be available?  I didn't hear anything at Comic Con but they did have them on display.  They rock.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2004, 08:31 PM »
How 'bout right now...

Here, at SWS.com.  $35 a pop, ships in September sometime, and absolutely no guarantee whatsoever that your stuff will arrive in decent condition, if at all.

Not that I don't have any faith in SWS.com, but...   ::)

Nice collection pix there too, Beth!  I assume the couple blank spots in the second case are to be filled with future offerings?  The label might be a little "off" if the next Jedi blades come out in 2005!  ;)  I couldn't find that display case on the site you linked to there though...  I need one, as I already have 2 of those Jedi sabers, so I'm not doing that package deal thing with the case included...

Offline Hemish

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2004, 12:01 AM »
I'm pretty sure brian's toys have them reasonably priced
The problem with America is stupidity I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself

Offline habs98

• Jedi Initiate
  • Think before you speak to me!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2004, 12:04 AM »
I'm excited that these are being released.  Wondering if they are going to make another stand for them or possibly sell them together as a set like the first 3.  I would have also liked to have seen a full Darth Maul Lighsaber but hey, it can always be the next convention exclusive.

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2004, 03:02 PM »

I couldn't find that display case on the site you linked to there though...  I need one, as I already have 2 of those Jedi sabers, so I'm not doing that package deal thing with the case included...

Looks like they are all sold out.  Sorry about that, I didn't check after I got my order and just assumed that they were still available. 
Beth

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2004, 04:39 PM »
I'm excited that these are being released.  Wondering if they are going to make another stand for them or possibly sell them together as a set like the first 3.  I would have also liked to have seen a full Darth Maul Lighsaber but hey, it can always be the next convention exclusive.

I can't say it for certain, but I'm pretty damn sure that it'll be just like the Jedi Collection.  At Comic Con, they had all 3 mini Sith sabers sitting in a stand just like the Jedi Collection with "2004 Sith Collection" written across the front. 

Offline Hemish

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 2, 2004, 02:32 AM »
Yes
My replacement stand arrived today from MR
I just needed the left piece but they sent out the whole thing, now just to sort out my drama with my Luke FX saber
The problem with America is stupidity I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 4, 2004, 06:36 PM »
Yes
My replacement stand arrived today from MR
I just needed the left piece but they sent out the whole thing, now just to sort out my drama with my Luke FX saber

Very cool.  I was wondering if you'd had any luck with that.

Offline DualSaberMaster

• Jedi Initiate
  • "Oh great, it's Fett"
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 6, 2004, 12:45 AM »
So any word if/when MR will be offering the Sith Collection in a package deal with free display case?  ???
-Ricardo

"I'm like a bad penny, I always turn up"
"#1 Hater of PT Haters, OT+PT = SW Forever."

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2004, 02:09 PM »
So any word if/when MR will be offering the Sith Collection in a package deal with free display case?  ???

It'll happen.  Right now I'm reading Nov. for the release so I'm sure we'll be hearing soon.

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2004, 03:32 PM »
Sith mini collection w/ case is now available to order on MR's site.  I ordered mine yesterday after I got the email.