Author Topic: Is Mace Windu a "bad egg"...?  (Read 18179 times)

Offline Jedi Idej

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: Is Mace Windu a "bad egg"...?
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2005, 02:25 PM »
Jackson's delivery in ROTS is good; not so in TPM or AOTC. Morgan Freeman has more range and would have said his lines better and still have been convincing as a skeptical Jedi badass.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
Re: Mace Windu
« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2005, 04:37 PM »
Hi, It's the first time I visit this forum, And I want to comment something about the scene when, Master Windu Dies, I hate that momment, I would like to know what do u thing about that

My favorite moment of the entire film.  It was an exact parallel of the end of ROTJ.

You can now imagine that during Return of the Jedi while Luke is being shocked, Vader is imagining that moment with Windu and thinking "I already screwed this up once, now's my chance to get it right."

My other favorite moment of the movie was when Obi Wan told Padme he was "so sorry" about Anakin being the father as he storms out of the room.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2005, 04:39 PM »
I didn't even think about the Vader/Luke Anakin/Mace parallel, I thought that scene was great, really great except for Palpatine's voice

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2005, 05:02 PM »
To me it seemed like the Dark Side was speaking through him, naming him Darth Vader.

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...