Author Topic: Kotor Figures  (Read 10051 times)

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
Re: Kotor Figures
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2007, 02:34 PM »
If we could just get Bastila, Nihilus, and HK-47 to go with Malak and Revan then thatd be good enough for me. I really like the characters but Im not enough into the game to need every single character.
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline brian_peppers

• Banned
  • Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2007, 07:10 PM »
They should have done this like they did for Force Unleashed they gotta stop focusing on force unleashed most of the characters like maris brood are very boring     
I suck.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2007, 09:45 PM »
I think they gotta focus on something that's actually new and being released soon rather than some years ago like KOTOR.  I like KOTOR figures as much as anyone but there's a pretty logical reason Force Unleashed is getting the attention it's getting.  IE: It's not a game that's several years old already.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 3, 2007, 12:12 AM »
I've been very pleased to see how well both Darth Revan and Darth Malak are selling.  It definitely gives me some hope for more KOTOR figures.  And the news of Darth Nihilus being in the next Evolution Of The Sith 3-pack is just icing on the cake!  So I guess I can trim down my KOTOR wishlist by one, but I'll add in a couple for good measure:

-Bastila
-Carth Onassi
-Canderous Ordo
-Mission Vao
-Zalbaar
-Jolee Bindo (this is an easy kitbash, BTW)
-HK-47
-Juhani
-Darth Bandon
-Darth Sion
-Darth Traya
-Bao Dur
-Mandalore
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline snuffx

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2008, 03:25 PM »
I wish they would release Revan again. I have had the hardest time trying to find him for under $40. The people that sell him on ebay are trying to make a fortune off of one character. Malak would be nice to have to but with a realistic jaw not the over sized thing they stuck him with.