Author Topic: LOST  (Read 133523 times)

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
LOST
« on: May 25, 2005, 10:08 PM »
Anybody else out there watching 'Lost' on ABC? I just finished watching the season finale, and quite frankly, I'm a little pissed. What the hell did I spend my last few months watching this show for? What was revealed by this episode? I think I'm even more lost now then I was before, if that's possible.

Can anybody make heads or tails out of what just transpired?
« Last Edit: October 4, 2006, 11:24 AM by Jeff »

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
Re: 'Lost' - Season Finale
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2005, 10:23 PM »
I think that hole in the ground leads to the hatch. I wanna know who the "Others" are, and whats the deal with those bleeding numbers! And damnit, he just couldn't leave the heroin alone, could he? I hate druggies!

Loche is my favorite charachter, by far, and tonight showed a bit of his dark side, when he lit the fuse, and left Hugo all alone there, till Jack ran out and speared his ass to the ground to save his life.

And what the **** was up with those guys on the boat?! Who here saw THAT coming, cause I sure didn't.  Now we got shot people alone in the water, a kidnapped son, an open hatch, a baby returned, "The Others" out there or somthing...

Wait...now that I think about it, those people who took the kid very well may be the others. They didn't get the one kid, so they took the other...wow. I just impressed myself. Not hard to do, but I digress...

Hopefully next season will clear it all up.

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2005, 10:24 PM »
Well, I did catch Sawyer's "Han & Chewie" remark.   ;)

I had no idea they were refering to Walt as the boy the "others" were after.  I totally forgot about Walt's "gift".  I did like the flashback that Claire had.  Was Danielle helping Claire escape or was she helping hold her hostage?  Where the hell did Jin go when the "others" attacked??  Did he fall overboard?  Is he on the boat??  I thought all of that was interesting and love a good cliff hanger but the hatch sequence left me a little down.  I was hoping for more than a long ladder.  WTF???  Are they gonna draw straws again to see who goes down?? :P

I didn't really believe anything would be resolved and I just knew Charlie would take the heroine back with him.  Bummer...but makes a good plot line for next season.  I also figured Shannon would forgive Sayid.  

I did see the seaon finale of Charmed and at least I know where the evil black cloud went....it was on the island before Jack blew it up  ::) :-X   Anyone have a guess on what the heck THAT was??
« Last Edit: May 25, 2005, 10:25 PM by jadesfire »
Beth

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2005, 10:32 PM »
Jin jumped overboard after the other fellah got shot, presumably to save his life. Poor Walt. Stupid stupid Charlie and his heroin.

Kevin

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2005, 10:41 PM »
What a 2 hour pile of ****.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2005, 10:59 PM »
That was the biggest bag of air I've seen in a while.  Absolutely nothing satisfying about it at all.   :(

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2005, 11:39 PM »
Didn't that "dinosaur"s noises seem VERY mechanical to you?

Kevin

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2005, 12:02 AM »
Didn't that "dinosaur"s noises seem VERY mechanical to you?

Very much so... I even turned to my girlfriend and said "That sounds like one of those logger machines, or whatever that is that wipes out the rain forests for lumber."

That would have really been a ****** way to end the season. Plus, I guess if they did that then they wouldn't really have a second season. Do you think that they had a way to wrap up the season and give the answers everyone's been waiting for is the show didn't turn out to be a hit?

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2005, 12:17 AM »
Especialy when they pulled Loche down towards the hole, it sounded like chains or somthing being pulled on a crank. I want NitroTNT...:(

Kevin

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2005, 12:29 AM »
I enjoyed it.  I jumped off of the couch when:

Earnst blew up

The boat showed up and the "Others" took Walt

I think Jiin jumped overboard to save Sawyer, but he could've ended up on the "other" boat.

I guess it's going to be one loooong summer!
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline JayDouble

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Let The Wookie Win!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2005, 02:54 AM »
When Russo (French Chick) said they we're coming for the baby, everyone thought it would be Aaron.  It actually turned out to be Walt instead. 

I'm actually pretty pleased with the finale.  Hopefully these questions will be answere in season 2.

What's in the hatch?
How the hell are Michael, Jin, and Sawyer getting back to the island?
Where did they take Walt?
How long have the "Others" been on the island?
What do the numbers mean?

Speaking of the numbers, have any of you tried them yet for the lottery?  I'm to scared to do it.   :P

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2005, 08:55 AM »
This show is incredibly frustrating and yet so damn enjoyable.  I'm pleased with the finale.  Sure it didn't answer any major questions, but it sets up the next episode perfectly.  It just happens that the next episode will be next season.

I knew Artz was going to blow up and yet still jumped when it happened.  The wife jumped and the baby practically kicked right through her stomach.

And the chick on the Others boat who threw the bomb - Alex, the French chick's daughter??

Did Charlie really take the heroin or did he find religion?

I'm on board for season 2. 
Common sense isn't so common

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2005, 10:25 AM »
I knew Artz was going to blow up and yet still jumped when it happened. 

Yeah, same here. My girlfriend and I both said the same thing. Yet, we still jumped.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2005, 10:37 AM »
Well, I did catch Sawyer's "Han & Chewie" remark.   ;)

But did you catch last week's "This one goes there, THAT one goes there" remark when they were building the raft?     :D

Offline Holographic Elvis

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I'll punch you in the junk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2005, 01:48 PM »
I read in TV Guide weeks ago that the finale would not answer all the questions, and it shouldn't.  The show is coming back next season so they have to leave stuff unresolved.  Otherwise who would want to tune in?  Alias actually had me more pissed w/ its cliffhanger then Lost did.