Community > Watto's Junk Yard

LOST

<< < (3/138) > >>

JayDouble:
When Russo (French Chick) said they we're coming for the baby, everyone thought it would be Aaron.  It actually turned out to be Walt instead. 

I'm actually pretty pleased with the finale.  Hopefully these questions will be answere in season 2.

What's in the hatch?
How the hell are Michael, Jin, and Sawyer getting back to the island?
Where did they take Walt?
How long have the "Others" been on the island?
What do the numbers mean?

Speaking of the numbers, have any of you tried them yet for the lottery?  I'm to scared to do it.   :P

Mikey D:
This show is incredibly frustrating and yet so damn enjoyable.  I'm pleased with the finale.  Sure it didn't answer any major questions, but it sets up the next episode perfectly.  It just happens that the next episode will be next season.

I knew Artz was going to blow up and yet still jumped when it happened.  The wife jumped and the baby practically kicked right through her stomach.

And the chick on the Others boat who threw the bomb - Alex, the French chick's daughter??

Did Charlie really take the heroin or did he find religion?

I'm on board for season 2. 

jokabofe:

--- Quote from: Mikey D on May 26, 2005, 08:55 AM ---I knew Artz was going to blow up and yet still jumped when it happened. 
--- End quote ---

Yeah, same here. My girlfriend and I both said the same thing. Yet, we still jumped.

Rob:

--- Quote from: jadesfire on May 25, 2005, 10:24 PM ---Well, I did catch Sawyer's "Han & Chewie" remark.   ;)

--- End quote ---

But did you catch last week's "This one goes there, THAT one goes there" remark when they were building the raft?     :D

Holographic Elvis:
I read in TV Guide weeks ago that the finale would not answer all the questions, and it shouldn't.  The show is coming back next season so they have to leave stuff unresolved.  Otherwise who would want to tune in?  Alias actually had me more pissed w/ its cliffhanger then Lost did.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version