Author Topic: LOST  (Read 134610 times)

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Re: 'Lost' - Season Three
« Reply #270 on: May 10, 2007, 02:58 PM »
Thats the picture,

Look at the huge forehead and the possible bump in the nose. The hair is the same too, just longer. I am still betting it being Jack's Father.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 02:59 PM by evenflow »
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: May 10, 2007, 05:54 PM »
Now I would have never thought of Jack's father as Jacob but it would be a great twist :)

I did notice that there was someone IN the chair....then I wasn't sure so I am glad for the proof I wasn't seeing things.  What a great episode.  I can't believe I will be in LA for the final one  :'(.  I don't know if I will stay up to watch it (as I will still be on East Coast time) or just bag it and watch it when I get back.  Anyhow....good stuff!!
Beth

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: May 10, 2007, 10:49 PM »
We spent about a half hour at work today comparing Locke and Shepherd photos to the clip that was posted!  I think it looks like Jack's father as well.  Very interesting.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #273 on: May 16, 2007, 10:31 AM »
So everyone ready for tonight?  ;D It is a Charlie episode, my guess is that can only mean one thing for him.  :-X

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: May 16, 2007, 10:55 AM »
I'm really looking forward to this week and next, and we should savor LOST while we can, since there's a wait until February for new episodes with the new format.  Also, I see there is a LOSt special on tomorrow night as well, called "The Answers" with the producers (Cuse and Lindelof).  I'm sure there will be no actual answers, but you never know.

A Charlie episode tonight, we'll see what that means from him.  Part of me is wondering if they will go another direction or not.  It just seems like there has been so much "you're gonna die Charlie" this season, that maybe they're planning for a switcharoo.  Of course, maybe that's not the case at all.  From what I've read, next week's finale has a "game changer" that will shock everyone and change the future of the show.  We'll see what that is.

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: May 16, 2007, 11:23 AM »
Also, I see there is a LOSt special on tomorrow night as well, called "The Answers"

Tonight tomorrow night, or tomorrow tomorrow night?

Sincerely,

Too Lazy To Check His Local Listings
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: May 16, 2007, 01:05 PM »
Tomorrow (Thursday) night.  The regular episode tonight, then this "answers" special tomorrow (I'm not sure, but I think it airs at like 9:15 PM central time - I don't know if one of their other shows is long or what).  You might want to double check the time though.  Like I said, who knows how many "answers" there will be, or if it will be in the same vein as their previous "recap" type shows.  We'll see.  I wouldn't have really know it was on if it hadn't shown up on our DVR as a scheduled recording.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #277 on: May 16, 2007, 01:12 PM »
I had not heard about the special, I will have to look into that. I know there is one next week.

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 16, 2007, 01:24 PM »
From what I've read, next week's finale has a "game changer" that will shock everyone and change the future of the show.  We'll see what that is.

I already know what it is, and after reading it, I wish that I hadn't.
 :(

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: May 16, 2007, 02:26 PM »

I had read at TV Guide that we should avoid any spoilers about the finale, as it is better to see it unfold as it happens.  From what you are saying, it sounds like good advice.

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: May 16, 2007, 02:40 PM »

I had read at TV Guide that we should avoid any spoilers about the finale, as it is better to see it unfold as it happens.  From what you are saying, it sounds like good advice.

Exactly.  I'm not disappointed by the revelation, though I do wish that I didn't know about it going into the episode.  It's going to be a bit anticlimactic now.

Offline name

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I ate your llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: May 17, 2007, 12:13 PM »
AAAAAaaaaanyway....was one of the Looking Glass girls preggers in last night's episode?  I haven't had time to rewatch it...
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 04:32 PM by Jeff »
This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient, but I do love Fig Newtons.

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #282 on: May 17, 2007, 12:43 PM »
Ok... back on topic.

I watched the episode this AM and was a little confused... The Looking Glass thing did not play out like I thought it would.  I suppose there is still time for Desmond's latest flash to come true, it will be interesting to see how it all plays out next week. 

I wonder if they will have any juicy hints for us on next week's episode  in the "Answers" thingy tonight?
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: May 17, 2007, 02:19 PM »
I watched the Jacob episode on Tivo (finally) last night. I wonder if Locke is dead...? Jacob could be Jacks father, but thatd be VERY weird. Or he could be Satan and thats purgatory, that would be my dads thory which Im kinda starting to lean towards. Interesting episode, but I will miss the finale of Lost and Heroes (say it isnt so!!!) at the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas and the Hoover Dam next week. Oh well, at least Ive got tivo.  ;D
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Tracy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Call me "Your Highness" one more time........
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: May 17, 2007, 03:15 PM »
We're missing a few posts ???. In response to Richard's deleted(?) post, I rewatched the end and it doesn't look like either of the women at the Looking Glass Station are preggers -- especially not with belted pants w/their shirts tucked in -- definately NOT comfy maternity attire.

My first thought when Charlie started yelling "I'm alive! I'm alive!" was "Of course you are, you dolt, you haven't flipped the switch on the flashing yellow light yet" ::)
"Y'all know you're the only ones with the Jesus fish in the titty bar parking lot" - Name
Cancer Sucks >:(