Author Topic: LOST  (Read 133515 times)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: 'Lost' - Season Two
« Reply #90 on: January 12, 2006, 10:02 AM »
I just skip the recap shows.

I really liked last nights show. Mr. Echo is my favorate of the new characters and it actually tied a storyline completely up.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 12, 2006, 10:32 AM »
SPOILERS
I really enjoyed last night's episode, and learning more about Mr. Ecko.  Also, I saw this link today, which has screencaps of what was seen in "the monster" when it was facing off with Ecko.  You can see a number of images from his past, perhaps a clue to what this monster actually is.

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #92 on: January 13, 2006, 02:30 PM »
Great episode after too long a break of nothing new.  Looks like next week there will be a confrontation with "The Others"...pretty cool.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 20, 2006, 12:19 PM »
That confrontation turned out to be pretty intersting. I love'd it because it was so calculated, it really put us in the middle of it all.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Commander Cody

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 20, 2006, 04:04 PM »
Why didn't they ask any questions about the island, about how they got there, etc. This show is becoming more and more unbelievable this season.

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #95 on: May 3, 2006, 10:04 PM »
Re: Tonight's Ending.

:o
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Tracy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Call me "Your Highness" one more time........
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 3, 2006, 10:21 PM »
I mean really!   :o :o
"Y'all know you're the only ones with the Jesus fish in the titty bar parking lot" - Name
Cancer Sucks >:(

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 3, 2006, 10:39 PM »
I'll third that response  :o :o :o

I didn't see that coming at all.  Holy crap!  I assume Michael had to find a way to release Henry in order for him to get Walt back.  I didn't care that much for Ana- Lucia but I am hoping Libby makes it. 
Beth

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 3, 2006, 10:47 PM »
I had just gotten done thinking to myself 'what if Michael was turned or brainwashed somehow and was now a mole of some kind' and then I thought that since they hadn't done any little editing tricks to suggest it (like showing him looking at something longer than he should have or asking prying questions) that it didn't seem to be the case.

2 minutes later he's shooting everyone in sight.

Offline Victor_Von_Doom

• Jedi Initiate
  • Curse Richards
    • View Profile
    • Wampa's Cave
« Reply #99 on: May 3, 2006, 11:00 PM »
Did anyone catch that fake commercial? There was a commercial for the Hanso corporation during one of the commerical breaks. They even set up a website for Hanso http://www.thehansofoundation.org/

« Last Edit: May 3, 2006, 11:02 PM by Victor_Von_Doom »
WTB Autographs and loose vintage, PM me!
"The Dude abides" - The Big Lebowski

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 4, 2006, 12:18 AM »
Did anyone catch that fake commercial? There was a commercial for the Hanso corporation during one of the commerical breaks. They even set up a website for Hanso http://www.thehansofoundation.org/

Yes, I thought I was the only one. And I have to say that this is one of those shows where I want to know what the hell is going on, but if they tell it all, it kinda defeats the fun of the show. What to do?

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 4, 2006, 01:34 AM »
Notice that they just killed off the two people that were recently arrested for DWI?  Hmmm....

Anyway, I was totally blown away by that whole twist at the end of the show.  As mentioned, nothing suggested that leading into tonight's show.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 4, 2006, 01:51 AM »
I did notice that... surely the episode was shot before the DUI right?   Up until that last moment I'd convinced myself that Anna Lucia and Jack and Jack's Father were going to be right at the heart of the whole thing....  oh well.

Offline JayDouble

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Let The Wookie Win!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 4, 2006, 02:29 AM »
I'm thinking Michael did that to get back Walt. 

Offline Tracy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Call me "Your Highness" one more time........
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 4, 2006, 06:48 AM »
I'm thinking Michael did that to get back Walt. 

Seems to make to the most sense right now.  I thought at first that Michael was brainwashed, or even with the "others" from the beginning.  I even thought he could possibly be the "boss" that Henry was talking about.  Then I thought about how much he was shaking and how nervous he was when he shot Libby.  He would have been much more confident and colder about it if he were brainwashed or in on it.  Although it still bugs me how he showed up.  What about Jack's theory that Michael heard him calling and simply followed his voice?  It seems odd that Michael was walking one second and then out so hard and so long the next.  Perhaps he was faking so he could gather info?

BTW -- I noticed the commercial too.  No way am I going to the website though.  Though frustrating, I choose to remain blissfully unaware of what's going to happen next.............
"Y'all know you're the only ones with the Jesus fish in the titty bar parking lot" - Name
Cancer Sucks >:(