Author Topic: LOST  (Read 133854 times)

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
Re: 'Lost' - Season Three
« Reply #195 on: April 5, 2007, 01:01 PM »
I'm still make it a point of watching every week.  I enjoy this show too much to not watch an episode. Sometimes I'll fall asleep (I really wish they'd move this back to 9pm EST), but that's usually because I'm exhausted by the time the show starts.

I enjoyed last night's episode.  Any episode where Smoky the smoke monster makes an appearance is gold in my book.  It also didn't hurt that the primary plot revolved around two hot chicks handcuffed to each other. :P

Next week, we should get some good answers.  Of course, we'll probably get more questions, but that's just the nature of the show.
Common sense isn't so common

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 5, 2007, 01:04 PM »
Does she really not know what Smokey the Monster was or did she just say she didn't know?  The way she was standing there staring at it makes me think she knows more than she's letting on (just like all them dang Others).

She knows of Smoky, but not necessarily what it is (just like the rest of us).  I agree though, she probably knows more than what's she's letting on.
Common sense isn't so common

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 5, 2007, 02:16 PM »
Anyone else feel nothing was accomplished last night. I think that Juliett being left behind was so that she can infiltrate the Lost camp. Sayid is still my favorite character, he doesn't trust anyone, I love it.  ;D

I felt the opposite - especially compared to last week's one-shot.  The others have moved on, Juliette is moving in with the losties, Locke left with the others and now knows what's going on, Kate found out that Jack saw her and Sawyer, they have a key to get past the "sonic wall," AND smokey returned!  I thought last night's show was terrific!
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #198 on: April 5, 2007, 03:14 PM »
Anyone else feel nothing was accomplished last night. I think that Juliett being left behind was so that she can infiltrate the Lost camp. Sayid is still my favorite character, he doesn't trust anyone, I love it.  ;D

I felt the opposite - especially compared to last week's one-shot.  The others have moved on, Juliette is moving in with the losties, Locke left with the others and now knows what's going on, Kate found out that Jack saw her and Sawyer, they have a key to get past the "sonic wall," AND smokey returned!  I thought last night's show was terrific!

Stuff was established, but i still don't think we leanred anything new. If anything we no whave more questions. Was Juliett left behind to infiltrate? Is she really exiled? She lied about not knowing about the smoke monster, does she really not know what it is? What does Locke now know? Where did the others move to? Who was the smoke monster after Kate or Juliett? So many more questions than answers, i am very hooked on the show.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #199 on: April 5, 2007, 03:15 PM »
Senator Forms Subcommittee For The Watching Of Lost

WASHINGTON, DC—Sen. Bill Nelson (D-FL) announced the formation of a new Senate subcommittee for the Watching of Lost and appointed himself its chair Monday.

"This subcommittee's mission is to promote viewing and discussion of this riveting ABC series every Wednesday night at my house," said Nelson, who lives alone, adding that membership on the subcommittee is open to both parties, requires no seniority, and is "fun." "In addition, I have been able to secure funding for two large pizzas and one two-liter bottle of Pepsi, and have every confidence that I can acquire more."

Sen. Nelson has asked all attendees to arrive on time, do their best to remain quiet during the show's airing, and stick around to discuss the plot and backstory for "as long as you want afterward."
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline name

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I ate your llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 11, 2007, 11:42 PM »
Holy moses!!  Now THAT was an episode.  Maybe the best of the series?

will discuss more after a spoiler buffer for our friends west of the mississippi.
This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient, but I do love Fig Newtons.

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 12, 2007, 01:54 AM »
I missed last weeks episode, so I had no idea about John and the Others, but this week just scrambled my brain.

SPOILERS

(Spoiler buffer)

That bitch.

(Spoiler Buffer)

End spoiler.

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 12, 2007, 09:24 AM »
Yeah, a great episode last night I thought as well.  We got a little more information on Juliet, and got to see how things are lining up a little more as well.  My wife started saying through the episode "I kind of feel sorry for her now", and then at the end I said "how about now?" :).

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #203 on: April 12, 2007, 10:22 AM »
Great episode last night and i totally called it. My friends were like that would be no point to infiltrate but i stood strong. I still can not tell why Jack is such an idiot or if he is in on it too. I cannot wait for nest week.

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #204 on: April 12, 2007, 12:36 PM »
Juliet is by far the most interesting character on the show nowadays, and last night was very good.  But yeah.  The end dashed a lot of sympathy you have for her.

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #205 on: April 12, 2007, 12:42 PM »
I'm curious about Sun.  She and Jiin could not get pregnant until they were on the island.  Will she also lose her baby and possibly her life?

Last night was a great episode.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Tracy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Call me "Your Highness" one more time........
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 12, 2007, 01:25 PM »
I'm curious about Sun.  She and Jiin could not get pregnant until they were on the island.  Will she also lose her baby and possibly her life?

Last night was a great episode.

I thought one of the flashback episodes implied that she got pregnant by her lover?  When Juliette was talking about how all of the pregnant women died, Kate looked over at Sun -- a little foreshadowing, I presume.    Last night was a great episode.  Perhaps Juliette is going to play both sides.  Somehow holding "hostage" whatever information Ben is hoping that she'll retrieve from the Losties -- in order to gain power over Ben?
"Y'all know you're the only ones with the Jesus fish in the titty bar parking lot" - Name
Cancer Sucks >:(

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #207 on: April 12, 2007, 04:28 PM »
I can't remember everything in that episode Tracy, but if I remember correctly, they concluded that it she got pregnant on the island....I do not remember if it was Jiin or Sun that was supposed to be infertile.

I'm sure we will see it again at the beginning of an episode "Previously, on Lost" sort of thing.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Tracy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Call me "Your Highness" one more time........
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 12, 2007, 05:02 PM »
I can't remember everything in that episode Tracy, but if I remember correctly, they concluded that it she got pregnant on the island....I do not remember if it was Jiin or Sun that was supposed to be infertile.

I'm sure we will see it again at the beginning of an episode "Previously, on Lost" sort of thing.

I'm pretty sure it was Jiin that was infertile, thus leading us to believe that it was her lover that impregnated her.  But, possibly it was the island that "cured" him, just like it did Locke and the women who's name escapes me but who had cancer.
"Y'all know you're the only ones with the Jesus fish in the titty bar parking lot" - Name
Cancer Sucks >:(

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #209 on: April 12, 2007, 05:56 PM »
I dont think they have officially said who the father is but one of the upcoming episodes is supposed to be focused on them so we may get the answer. I am really can't wait for a Ben flashback episode. That would be awesome.