Author Topic: LOST  (Read 133849 times)

Offline name

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I ate your llama!
    • View Profile
Re: 'Lost' - Season Three
« Reply #285 on: May 17, 2007, 03:55 PM »
A deleted post??  How strange....seems like that has happened to me before, but not here......must have been some other site....

I watched last night from the bedroom tv, which is wee...so maybe I wasn't seeing right on the chick that looked knocked up.  It was the second babe to run out.

My other question from that was were these the two "row 2 birds" that charlie woke up with in bed during the flashback about the ring?  THAT would be trippy.
This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient, but I do love Fig Newtons.

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #286 on: May 17, 2007, 04:30 PM »
We're missing a few posts ???

Yes, a number of posts were removed since they were not about LOST, but rather some nasty PMs that were exchanged... something that should have been handled by sending a PM to a staff member rather than bitching about it in the forums.

My other question from that was were these the two "row 2 birds" that charlie woke up with in bed during the flashback about the ring?  THAT would be trippy.

I do not believe they were the same two girls...  The Looking Glass Girls -->  http://lost.cubit.net/forum/gallery/1_16_05_07_11_10_16.jpg
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: May 17, 2007, 05:06 PM »
My first thought when Charlie started yelling "I'm alive! I'm alive!" was "Of course you are, you dolt, you haven't flipped the switch on the flashing yellow light yet" ::)

Thank you!!!!  That was EXACTLY my thoughts  :D
Beth

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #288 on: May 17, 2007, 06:04 PM »
I watched the Jacob episode on Tivo (finally) last night. I wonder if Locke is dead...?

Ok here is a theory my friends and i were discussing. Look back at where Locke was shot. He was shot on the left side near the kidney. He doesnt have a kidney there anymore becuase he gave it to his father. So the bullet probably didnt do any real damage. Pull the bullet out and let the island do the healing. Just a thought  ;D
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: May 17, 2007, 06:33 PM »
I watched the Jacob episode on Tivo (finally) last night. I wonder if Locke is dead...?

Ok here is a theory my friends and i were discussing. Look back at where Locke was shot. He was shot on the left side near the kidney. He doesnt have a kidney there anymore becuase he gave it to his father. So the bullet probably didnt do any real damage. Pull the bullet out and let the island do the healing. Just a thought  ;D

This wouldn't be the first place I've read that theory.  I think you're on to something.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: May 18, 2007, 09:49 AM »
You know, I have to say that I think the show has gotten back on track since everybody got off of "the others" island with the cages. At least I'm really digging it again.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline john todd

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm the llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: May 18, 2007, 07:53 PM »

i didn't notice all of those clues, but when they did not show locke actually die, i kinda figured he wasn't done.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #292 on: May 23, 2007, 11:19 PM »
Alright, let me just say  :o I am not sure where they are going to go with this one.

I am guessing Ben in the Coffin
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: May 23, 2007, 11:24 PM »
Damn, I wish that I didn't read the spoilers.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 11:24 PM by Neal »

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: May 23, 2007, 11:24 PM »
Jesus Christ on a cracked that was one HELL of an episode!!! Even though I was spoiled I managed to enjoy it.

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #295 on: May 23, 2007, 11:31 PM »
F**********************K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or, hmm. 
« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 11:31 PM by Spuffy »

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: May 23, 2007, 11:32 PM »
Kick ass episode - so it wasn't a flashback eh?

I'm dying to know what, if anything, happened in between where they got the call through and when Jack met Kate at the airport.  Looks like season 4 is going to be a whole new deal.

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: May 23, 2007, 11:46 PM »
Casket guesses?

John?

Ben?

I don't think it was Sawyer, because I think he and Kate are together.

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: May 24, 2007, 02:08 AM »
I guess I was being dense - at the time I wasn't realizing it wasn't a flashback, and I thought he just wandered in depressed and it wasn't anyone he knew in the casket.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: May 24, 2007, 09:27 AM »
Wow, great finale.  I was enjoying every second of it, and then at the same time realizing "we have to wait until February to find out what's next". :)  The flash forward concept was definitely interesting, and I have to admit I didn't have a clue until the car pulled up and it wasn't Jack's ex that got out.  Then I started saying that to my wife.  Also, the fact that in this "flash forward" Jack's dad is apparently still alive is interesting as well.  This really does change the show completely, and I can't wait to see what will happen next season - its going to be a long wait.  I am curious who is in the casket.  My first thoughts, at Kate's reaction, was either Ben or Sawyer - with Ben being more likely.  But, I read a post at the GH forums (from SPAWN forums) detailing who was apparently listed on that newspaper clipping (apparently you could see it in HD):
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I found this on the lost easter eggs comments by a guy named Nick for the newspaper clipping:

"The name in the HD screen caps is clearly Jeremy Bentham. Here is some info about this European philosopher... very interesting indeed!

Who he was...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Bentham

The Prision he designed, which was made to be able to observe all prisoners without the prisoners knowing they were being watched to create a power of mind over mind...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panopticon

And lastly the socail power club he belonged to called the Jacobin Club (JACOB)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacobin_Club

Now who is this guy? I'm gonna guess it's Locke (an alias from one European philosopher to another) or the guy who made it possible for all the whispers to exist(Read the prison part and you'll understand what that even means).