Author Topic: LOST  (Read 134516 times)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Re: LOST
« Reply #540 on: February 7, 2009, 10:26 PM »
So anyone think Locke is Jacob? I think Locke got stuck outside his body becoming Jacob and the six need to get Locke's body back to the island so Jacob/Locke can become one again. This could be why Locke hear Jacob say "help me" inside the cabin in the last season.

Hmnn.  That's an interesting theory.  It's going to be hard to explain how his essence got trapped outside of body though.

Remember all those people from the plane that the others took?  Anyone have any theories on what that was all about?  I thought one of them mentioned to Sawyer that they were "there to watch," but watch what?  They didn't seem intent on escaping, getting back to the other castaways, or telling their "friends" what was going on.  For that matter, why were they really chosen over the others?
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: February 8, 2009, 09:29 AM »
The ones that were took lends credibility to Locke being Jacob. How else would someone know which ones need to be taken?  :o
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: February 8, 2009, 01:21 PM »
So anyone think Locke is Jacob? I think Locke got stuck outside his body becoming Jacob and the six need to get Locke's body back to the island so Jacob/Locke can become one again. This could be why Locke hear Jacob say "help me" inside the cabin in the last season.

Hmnn.  That's an interesting theory.  It's going to be hard to explain how his essence got trapped outside of body though.

Well Tibetan monks are suppost to be able to leave their body via mediation. Maybe Locke learns to do the same thing?
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: February 8, 2009, 09:43 PM »
Well Tibetan monks are suppost to be able to leave their body via mediation. Maybe Locke learns to do the same thing?

I'm not saying it's not possible - I just think that's a big wrench to throw in the mix on top of everything else and pretty difficult to cover in the time they have left.  If he had started out as a tibetan monk, then maybe you'd have something there. 

My theory is that Locke isn't dead when we see him in the casket.  Nobody came to see the body except Jack and Ben, so I think Ben set this up to jerk Jack out of his funk.  Think about the darts that Sayid took - he looked just about dead, but was really just heavily sedated, so maybe Ben's been hit with the same stuff.  It's not like Jack took his pulse.  I wouldn't be at all surprised to see the Oceanic 6 hop on a boat along with Desmond and find Ben alive and well on board.

Just some additional food for thought - Locke is posing as Jeremy Bentham.  The real Bentham's dead body was put on display with a wax head, so could be something similar going on here.  Maybe Locke never even leaves the island - Ben just pulls together a wax replica in a coffin to get his plan rolling.
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline name

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I ate your llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: February 9, 2009, 10:57 PM »
I'm not buying time hopping baby Charlie, but I WAS thinking...what if Miles is Candle.  Not Candle's son...Candle.  Go back and watch the filming of the orientation tapes...same attitude.
This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient, but I do love Fig Newtons.

Offline name

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I ate your llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: February 10, 2009, 12:27 PM »
***SPOILERS ABOUND***

I think Miles is definitely the son of the guy from the videos. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0adL4B-udM

That baby is definitely not Asian.

I'm sticking with Miles=Candle

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: February 10, 2009, 05:56 PM »
I'm not buying time hopping baby Charlie, but I WAS thinking...what if Miles is Candle.  Not Candle's son...Candle.  Go back and watch the filming of the orientation tapes...same attitude.

The only problem there is that Candle talks with more of an accent than Miles.  I don't buy that it's the same guy and he developed more of an Asian accent as he got older.  It's easier to stomach that the baby should have just looked more Asian IMO. 

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #547 on: February 12, 2009, 08:19 AM »
Another solid episode. This season has turned out to be pretty good so far. My biggest question from last night is what is so important in the temple that it needs to be guarded.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: February 12, 2009, 09:28 AM »
When they were trying to keep that guy from getting pulled in, I kept saying to myself, just for once, I'd love to see the guys arm come off...
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: February 12, 2009, 09:36 AM »
....and it did!!!!  ;D

This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline name

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I ate your llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: February 12, 2009, 03:50 PM »
I have to admit, I was happy to see Charlotte go.  She was an ok character, but she looked ******* nasty with all those nosebleeds and convulsions.  Was getting old.

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #551 on: February 14, 2009, 02:29 AM »
***SPOILERS ABOUND***

I think Miles is definitely the son of the guy from the videos. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0adL4B-udM

That baby is definitely not Asian.

I'm sticking with Miles=Candle

Put the bong down Name.  The baby's Asian.

I saw an Asian woman today with her baby and it looked very similar.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #552 on: February 14, 2009, 08:37 PM »
Some may consider this a spoiler so if you don't like the epsiode titles don't look.

Episode 5.13 - Some Like It Hoth

Have to love the star wars reference.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: February 16, 2009, 10:19 AM »
Sure, but they best so far was "It's not my fault you fell for the Wookie prisoner gag."

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #554 on: February 19, 2009, 10:20 AM »
Not a very good episode last night...felt like a big set up for next week which looks good.

Nice to see Frank back, i wasn't expecting that.

Poor Desmond...I think Ben killed Penny when he went off to make good on his promise. That will certainly get Desmond back to the island.