Author Topic: LOST  (Read 134270 times)

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Re: LOST
« Reply #630 on: February 12, 2010, 01:58 AM »
I am digging Dogen and the real life Dogen actually wrote a book with Dharma in the title.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #631 on: April 8, 2010, 01:47 AM »
Last night's episode was epic!!!  I really likie that Desmond is back and it looks like he actually knows the role he needs to play.

I still think Jack will be Jacob's replacement though.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: May 5, 2010, 02:22 PM »
So what did everyone think of last night's episode?  I won't post much about it in case some haven't gotten a chance to watch it, but definitely some big things going on....the episodes really seem to be moving at a quick pace now towards the end, and I don't feel like any week's show is "wasted" at all treading water.  More shows should pick their own end date like this, although I'm going to miss the heck out of LOST when it is gone.

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: May 5, 2010, 04:12 PM »
It looks like Hurly is going to rule the island and Desmond can merge the two universes back together again. Very sad what happen to Jin and Sun.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline IncomT65

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: May 5, 2010, 04:44 PM »
More shows should pick their own end date like this, although I'm going to miss the heck out of LOST when it is gone.

I agree with you. Lost is hugely succesful and popular. I think it's great that the creators have decided when to call it quits, instead of taking the easy path and continuing the series just for the sake of cashing in. But yeah, I'll definitely gonna miss my Lost hour every Friday night  :)

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: May 6, 2010, 12:24 AM »
It looks like Hurly is going to rule the island and Desmond can merge the two universes back together again. Very sad what happen to Jin and Sun.

My prediction: Jack stays on the Island with "Locke"...with the way their two characters were at odds through the entire series it seems to fit.

Desmond will merge the two realities so Sun, Jinn, Charlie and even Penny's half-brother will still be alive.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: May 6, 2010, 11:07 AM »
The way I see it is Kate and Sawyer stay together. Jake and Clare end up together as family. That leaves Hurley to torcher fake Lock forever.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline John C

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: May 7, 2010, 12:08 PM »
I have no idea WTF will happen but I am enjoying the ride.  Glad to hear the final episode will be an extra 30 minutes longer.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: May 7, 2010, 06:19 PM »
Glad to hear the final episode will be an extra 30 minutes longer.

I'm going to be out of the country.   :'(

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: May 7, 2010, 10:18 PM »
Should be on ABC.com or something, Rob.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline John C

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: May 12, 2010, 10:08 AM »
Glad they finally tied up the Adam and Eve issue.  Solid episode last night.  Brothers, huh?

Offline name

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I ate your llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: May 12, 2010, 01:21 PM »
so that kind of explained smokey, but kind on not so much.  still have questions.
This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient, but I do love Fig Newtons.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: May 14, 2010, 02:03 PM »
so that kind of explained smokey, but kind on not so much.  still have questions.

I think they explained it pretty well, but yeah, why is there a "leftover" body?  They did answer a couple of big questions though, so I liked it.  Would have been nice to know a little bit more about the old woman - she obviously had some powers of her own.

One thing I don't get - SPOILER ALERT - didn't she say the brothers couldn't hurt each other?  Sure seemed like Jacob had plenty of ability to hurt his brother.   ???
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: May 15, 2010, 03:08 PM »
I think they cannot kill each other.  Obviously Jacob sending his brother into "the light" did not kill him but turned him into something else.  Also that's why Ol' Smokey had to manipulate Linus into killing Jacob.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: May 15, 2010, 03:49 PM »
I think they cannot kill each other.  Obviously Jacob sending his brother into "the light" did not kill him but turned him into something else.  Also that's why Ol' Smokey had to manipulate Linus into killing Jacob.

I think so too, but she definitely said they could not "hurt" each other, which seems off.  Too bad she didn't just let the man in black leave before he became smokey. 
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today