Collecting > Hey Hasbro!

Super Articulated ARC Troopers (non-animated)

(1/1)

Nathan:
Right now I have two of the blue-grayish ARCs and one red. I love the concept and the characters, but as figures these really aren't that great. In particular the arm articulation sucks; he can't hold his rifle in both hands.

I want a SA version. It should also be available in a red variant so I can have a squad of blue troopers with a red captain as in the animated microseries.

Oh, and while you're at it, make some Republic clone commandos from the game and book. :P

Jesse James:
I'd be all for SA ARC's from the CW toon...  Red and Blue both would be appreciated, and if Hasbro were especially nice they'd include a shoulder-fired rocket launcher and a mini-gun accessory for diversity.

I'd dig Clone Commando's too but ARC's would be my priority want in the SA format.  I agree wholeheartedly that the CW figs were a little lax in the articulation.  with a pistol they look ok but they're kinda "meh" otherwise.

Nathan:
Now THIS is what I'm talking about. :oš :)

Darth_Anton:

--- Quote from: Valin Kenobi on June  3, 2005, 05:28 PM ---Now THIS is what I'm talking about. :os<caron> :)

--- End quote ---

Awsome! Yeah, I could go for these!

dafoo:
BLIMEY, I'd love a few dozen of those customs!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version