Author Topic: Episode zero  (Read 4300 times)

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
Episode zero
« on: May 26, 2005, 07:32 PM »
It has been suggested that Lucas has thought about making a prequel to TPM. I've also read some posts about the plot of KOTOR 3.

They talk about how Qui-gon Jinn was infected by that dark side energy from KOTOR 1&2 and becomes Darth Plaugus. Since Plaugus has the power to create life, he created Anakin. He wanted Anakin to be a kind of force battery. He could then tap into Anakin's dark side power. Anakin was to be the first of an army of these batteries.

His apprentis, Darth Sideous killed him but Plaugus was able to use the force to come back from the grave. Yoda found him and used the force to change Plaugus back into Qui-gon Jinn by wipping his memory and had Count Dooku reteach him to be a jedi. Qui-gon, being lead by the force finds Anakin on Tatooine and insists on training him. But he has no idea why he really wants him trained except to fulfull the prophasy.

This explains a few things in ROTS. When Anakin turns to the dark side after chopping off Mace's hand, Palpatine used Anakin's dark side energy to kill Mace. Palpatine yells, "unlimited power" at this point because the dark side energy from Anakin.

Finally, since Plaugus had the power to come back from the dead, this is why Qui-gon could communicate with Yoda at the end of the movie.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: Episode zero
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2005, 10:56 AM »
I was thinking about what episode this would be called.

Star Wars Prologue
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Commander JediSearch

• Jedi Initiate
  • Do what must be done... I support Order 66
    • View Profile
    • The Archive
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2005, 01:12 AM »
Star Wars - Garage Days  :-\
Stephen - Louisville, KY
Sandtroopers | KSWCC | My Collection

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 1, 2005, 01:56 PM »
My head would explode ALL over the place if that was true.

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Herbert_Ackermans

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 1, 2005, 03:53 PM »
I find the idea of Qui-Gon being a re-incarnated non-Sith Plagueis rather intriguing, as it ties into 2 aspects:

- His knowledge to live beyond the grave
- Plagueis knowledge of how to create life

The 2 interlock. One thing I'm not too keen of is a mind-wipe of QGJ, sounds like what happens to R2 and 3PO.

But, to me, it makes sense. And it would definitely tie TPM and ROTS together, and make sense about Palpatine's whole scheme.

Why was he already so interested in 9 year old Anakin? He hated the Jedi, so why would he be interested in this Jedi-wanabe, if not for the fact that this kid was THE pinnacle of his whole plan, the crux of it all.

Maul and Dooku were really utterly just pawns, filler, to lay the groundwork for Anakin's turn, if this story is true.

This, to me, would make the PT a lot more sensible.

I've been thinking about what Palpatine's plan was. In AOTC he became Supreme Chancellor, he had his power. Apparently, he could've issued Order 66 then as well, the end result would've been the same. The Jedi wiped out.

But he didn't, he needed Anakin, he wanted Anakin. His whole plot, it seems, was directed at Anakin becoming a Sith. So, Anakin cannot just be another Sith as some kind of run-of-the-mill next Sith, as just a replacement for Dooku and Maul.

And as said, Palpatine cries out "Unlimited Power" when Anakin truly turns, I belief that, in this light, Anakin is a catalyst for Unlimited Sith-power.

If this had been interweaved with the PT, it would've all made a lot more sense.

Offline VadereX

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2005, 09:18 PM »
Woah. That would be EXTREMLEY weird. ... it would actually work, even though George would probably give everyone in America a brain disease.

Offline dafoo

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 5, 2005, 09:38 PM »
Yeah, no thanks. lol
who Learned you To spoke!

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • misterskeezler on Instagram
« Reply #7 on: August 4, 2005, 11:39 AM »
Where the hell did you hear this?
-------------------------------------------------
(Formerly LandotheScoundrel)

misterskeezler on Instagram

Offline SpudTrooper

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 4, 2005, 01:58 PM »
i think thats alittle too much to be release as a movie. i would like it as a animated series like in Clone Wars instead.  :)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 5, 2005, 11:04 AM »
I hate the idea of Qui Gon being Darth Plageuis.  That's one of the worst ideas I've ever heard.  We know that he was killed in his sleep... Qui Gon was killed by Maul.  Bah.   ;)

:P

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 5, 2005, 06:00 PM »
I hate the idea of Qui Gon being Darth Plageuis.  That's one of the worst ideas I've ever heard.  We know that he was killed in his sleep... Qui Gon was killed by Maul. 

Qui Gon killed by Maul the second time that he was killed, apparently, since Qui Gon had already been dead once.

I dunno, I'm always for another star wars flick.  Bring it.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Jessica-of-Naboo

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 5, 2005, 08:54 PM »
 >:( what a load of crap

qui gon was  a great character
 georgie boy needs to stop
personal illness
i will gone for one month

Offline TheBlackDog

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2005, 12:19 AM »
Somewhere I have heard these words,

"Next"

and then we move on to the next theory. 

As you can tell I do not like this idea, and in my searches have never heard this. Did this come from SuperShadow? Sorry, but I just don't like the idea of making a Prequel to the Prequel. They are done, let them rest. Let's move on to something else.
" . . . (we are ) too engrossed in thinking of everything as a preparation or training or making one fit -- for what? At any minute it is what we are and are doing, not what we plan to be and do that

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2005, 07:30 AM »
My head would explode ALL over the place if that was true.

Kevin

Yea..I'd probably throw up over all of my SW stuff in spite.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2005, 05:07 PM »
I hate the idea of Qui Gon being Darth Plageuis.  That's one of the worst ideas I've ever heard.  We know that he was killed in his sleep... Qui Gon was killed by Maul.  Bah.   ;)

:P

Agree with chewie, I do. That's a huge load of **** there.
I do like the Plageus creating Anny scenario-but please and (I just did take a big dump) Leave QuiGon out of it-That's about the hugest pileO'**** I've heard on here. ??? >:(

I give credit for creating an awesome 2 sided discussion however
good1 ;)