Author Topic: The United: The Politic of Conquest and Rebellion I (Now Up!)  (Read 9123 times)

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Wow....you've got a full senate shot?

Totally blows my dinky little paper backgrounds out of the water. Does this mean I'm gonna have to step up production on my own photonovels? ****. ;)

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Heh, to each his own.
- June 22, 2004 12:13 AM -

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Camera still MIA
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2005, 01:48 AM »
Got to love Best Buy.  >:( I wants me my Sony 4.1 mega pixel!

Anyway, since there isn't anything new to update with, here's a shot from one of my very first Photonovels (I never released it and probably won't).

Offline Newman

• Youngling
  • Meow
    • View Profile
I like that shot for some reason.  Why not release it Andrew?

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Since it was shot in 2003, I was still learning how to use a digital camera. So naturally, lots of the shots are blurry beyond comprehenstion.

..........................................................................................................................................
The Camera has returned! Principal Photography has begun and I've already edited one of the scenes...I may decide to use the ROTS Bail Organa though.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2005, 04:30 PM by -Vator- »

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
The above shot won't be in the final. Here are some pics that I took as I attempted to simulate the senate. It didn't really work, so I'll try another method. Also included are 2 customs for this installment: Senator Reigen and a Shocktrooper Support Team.

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Update 7,553

Ok, here's the latest scoop. I've started shooting this with a lesser camera and hope to have it done by this weekend. Facing theft, damaged property and missing components, this photonovel will be completed by months end. If not, then obviously I've made a bigger douche of myself by declaring that.  :P

Once again, sorry for the delays everyone. I just hope there is still enough interest to keep all the episodes going.

Edit: Forgot to mention that a few new customs will be unveiled in this episode. Nothing radical, obviously, but a few specialized Imperial troops.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2005, 12:40 PM by -Vator- »

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
I bet teh sk00l causes more delays. :P

Just kidding, this should be great!
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
This is looking good.  A lot of work, isn't it!  And I can't wait to see what customs you add in, and where this story leads!

:P

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
I dig that flashlight shot because for a second there, I thought it was a real hologram.

I cant wait for the next update.

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline The Professor

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • My Custom Dioramas at The Jawa
I really like what you've done so far.  I've always been intrigued by the politics in Star Wars (as in real life) although I'm sure most Star Wars fans find it boring.  Even I admit it can slow the movies down a little.  But a photonovel is very different.  I'm really looking forward to this, and I like what you've done with the Emperor figure using the Adi Gallia.  Also, I always saw thought the Imperial dignitaries would show up in the Senate soon.
"Go plug the professor into the back!"

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Thanks, I'm glad you find it interesting. Palpatine does a lot of scheming in throughout the series...we're even going to see the reason the ISC (Imperial Stormtrooper Corps) came into being. ;)

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Ugh. Photobucket trouble...Thanks to Travis for hosting these for me! Here are the last previews till I finish this thing, all from tonight!

Enjoy.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2005, 11:43 PM by -Vator- »

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
Awesome pics! My favorite is the last one with the Calamari being tortured. Also, I like the custom AT-ST. Looks very good!

Can't wait for the full thing to be posted!
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
The Japanese forces have taken over Star Wars! RUN!

I like the use of offworld forces. Whats that tank like car they are driving?

Are those custom clones I see? I want individual pics!

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...