Author Topic: Episode III Screen Shots  (Read 10091 times)

Offline Dimetrodon

• Jedi Padawan
  • Gort
    • View Profile
Re: Episode III Screen Shots
« Reply #15 on: June 4, 2005, 02:16 AM »

This is the best I could do. I played the disc through a projector and took pictures with a camera as the computer wouldn't save them for some reason.

Oh and everyones personal favorite.

MACE FACE!

Offline Gregorbian

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I gotta get to Buckethead's Toy Store!
    • View Profile
    • Gregorbian's Photobucket
« Reply #16 on: June 5, 2005, 05:52 PM »
Awesome reference pics man, thanks!
 ;D
The scariest thing that I've ever seen,
Is the terrible AT-AT walking machine.
It's as big as a house on walking legs,
and whatever it steps on it crushes like eggs.

Offline crazy about Clones

• Youngling
  • I'm the first Star Wars custom ever created.....
    • View Profile
    • Rebelscum
« Reply #17 on: June 5, 2005, 06:37 PM »
Sweet! Thanks for the pics! Can we see a pic of Commander Appo (He is in the scene where the Clones are slaughtering Jedi in the Temple, he as a Kama/Skirt on)

Thanks!
"I think the Kanucks of Vancouver are superior Warriors." Teal'c - Stargate SG-

"I like me" Caboose - Red vs Blue

Offline Dimetrodon

• Jedi Padawan
  • Gort
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 6, 2005, 08:18 PM »
Sweet! Thanks for the pics! Can we see a pic of Commander Appo (He is in the scene where the Clones are slaughtering Jedi in the Temple, he as a Kama/Skirt on)

Thanks!

Nope, he isn't there. I watched the sceen, and in slow motion about ten times, he sure isn't there.

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 6, 2005, 09:01 PM »
If you look at the BARC trooper on the left side of the screen, by his right elbow you can see the head of a robed, apparently Jedi, figure.  That sure looks like it may be Quinlan Vos to me.  Anyone know who that is?

This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Gregorbian

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I gotta get to Buckethead's Toy Store!
    • View Profile
    • Gregorbian's Photobucket
« Reply #20 on: June 6, 2005, 09:52 PM »
If you're talking about the robed jedi below the "48" on the left side, that's Luminara Unduli.
The scariest thing that I've ever seen,
Is the terrible AT-AT walking machine.
It's as big as a house on walking legs,
and whatever it steps on it crushes like eggs.

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 6, 2005, 11:30 PM »
I wish it was Quinlan Vos. >:(

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 7, 2005, 07:02 PM »
If you're talking about the robed jedi below the "48" on the left side, that's Luminara Unduli.

No way, look how big the Jedi is compared to that BARC trooper next to them.  Luminara would be much smaller in relation.  Also, wrong kind of robes to be Luminara.

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 7, 2005, 07:13 PM »
It's Luminara.

From the Official Site:

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/bts/production/f20050526/indexp2.html

Yoda's not the only Jedi on Kashyyyk. Organizing defenses on the beach is Luminara Unduli, only here she's not played by Mary Oyaya for her single shot. It's Art Department Supervisor Fay David. She had previously played a handmaiden in Episode I and Shaak Ti (in the library scenes) in Episode II.

Offline Darth Delicious

• Jedi Padawan
  • Kneel...kneel before Wobb!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 7, 2005, 07:49 PM »
That brings up an interesting question Red5sixx and I have talked about. Since Palpatine contacted the Clone Commanders to strike down the Jedi, once Gree was killed by Yoda moments after recieving the order, who disseminated the order to the remainder of the troops? Who killed Luminara? And if no other clones on Kashyyk got the order and killed Luminara, why did Yoda leave her?

Bad editing.

-DD
Back from the dead!!!

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #25 on: June 7, 2005, 07:56 PM »
Good question DD.  Did Gree disseminate the order to the troops before he approached Yoda, perhaps?  If not, perhaps none of them got that order on Kashyyk, and Luminara lived a long and happy life.  :P

But if they did get the order, and blew her away as well, my question would be: What did the Wookiees do when they saw the Clones turn on their Jedi friends?  Obviously that order couldn't be programmed into the Wookiees, so did they turn and fight the Clones all of the sudden, in the midst of their fight against the Seperatist droids?  Or if the Wookiees were unquestionable friends of the Jedi, did the Clones just automatically go after them too, due to their affiliation?  Hmm...
« Last Edit: June 7, 2005, 07:57 PM by JediMAC »

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 7, 2005, 09:39 PM »
Good question DD.  Did Gree disseminate the order to the troops before he approached Yoda, perhaps?  If not, perhaps none of them got that order on Kashyyk, and Luminara lived a long and happy life.  :P

But if they did get the order, and blew her away as well, my question would be: What did the Wookiees do when they saw the Clones turn on their Jedi friends?  Obviously that order couldn't be programmed into the Wookiees, so did they turn and fight the Clones all of the sudden, in the midst of their fight against the Seperatist droids?  Or if the Wookiees were unquestionable friends of the Jedi, did the Clones just automatically go after them too, due to their affiliation?  Hmm...

Now that we got a clear picture as opposed to that previous blurry one, I agree 100% that's Luminara.  Good call.

In the comic, MAC, the wookiees do indeed turn on the clone troopers and start gunning them down.  In the novel, no battles on Kashyyyk were described.  So between the comic, the novel, and the movie, we only have 1 source, and it shows wookiees dismantling clones.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #27 on: June 7, 2005, 09:47 PM »
In the comic, MAC, the wookiees do indeed turn on the clone troopers and start gunning them down.

Ah, cool.  Thanks for the head's up Matt.  Haven't perused the comic yet...

Are they fighting the Clones at the same time that they're fighting the Separatist droid army, or is that earlier fight mostly over by that point?  Cool, nonetheless.

So what prompts the Wookiees to turn?  Did they see Luminara get blasted (does she in the comic?), or was it word from Chewie and Tarful that did it?

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 7, 2005, 09:51 PM »
In the comic, MAC, the wookiees do indeed turn on the clone troopers and start gunning them down.

Ah, cool.  Thanks for the head's up Matt.  Haven't perused the comic yet...

Are they fighting the Clones at the same time that they're fighting the Separatist droid army, or is that earlier fight mostly over by that point?  Cool, nonetheless.

So what prompts the Wookiees to turn?  Did they see Luminara get blasted (does she in the comic?), or was it word from Chewie and Tarful that did it?

I don't have the comic, but did read it a couple times in B+N.  I don't remember what prompted the wookiees to turn on the clones, but I do remember that the battle against the droids seemed to have been over, and it was basically a mob of wookiees shooting BARC troopers and turbo tank drivers.  It did not look too promising for the clones.  Check it out.

EDIT:  I also seem to remember a scene in there with wookiees either fighting against or alongside some Commander Neyo-looking clones, but with blue paint instead of the red.
« Last Edit: June 7, 2005, 09:52 PM by Dressel Rebel »

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 7, 2005, 09:56 PM »
Hrmmm...it also appears in this pic that there are some plain white clones on Utapau, and not just orange striped Cody's legion: