Author Topic: Clone Wars 3D  (Read 52962 times)

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Wars 3D
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2007, 03:11 PM »
Very cool sneak peek!  I can't wait for the series!!!

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2007, 06:22 PM »
*Starts 'holy ****' chant*

Seriously, that's one of the most visually stimulating little teaser trailers I've seen...  Looks like they took the old toon and really are taking it a step further in quality.  One cohesive story too...  I'm just giddy right now. :)
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2007, 06:39 PM »
That does look incredible. I cannot wait for this to come out. Alot of potential for toys too.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2007, 08:08 PM »
Where is the video on the Videos page? I can't find it.

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2007, 08:35 PM »
looks amazing!!! but why does asaj have a double bladed saber :S
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2007, 09:15 PM »
looks amazing!!! but why does asaj have a double bladed saber :S

She can take her 2 single blade sabers and join the hilts together... just like her action figure.

Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2007, 09:28 PM »
oh wow. makes sense. cant wait for this show...something tells me it wont give on a channel i have though.
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2007, 12:13 PM »
 :o
Wow, 2008 can't come soon enough! First, Indiana Jones 4, then Force Unleashed & now this.
 :o
KAY-BEE STANDARD RESPONSE:  "All we have is 1990's 'Robocop' toys."
WHICH MEANS:  "Holy ******* ****, please shoot m

Offline Darth Depressis

• Jedi Padawan
  • i've never seen garbage eat garbage before
    • View Profile
    • http://swfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Darth_Depressis
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2007, 01:28 PM »
still more excited over force unleashed and the continuing legacy series(book and comics).
this however looks like it could be really good, if it keeps a serious tone throughout, however the voice acting seems to be about as bad as it was on the 2-d version. anyone catch the death star laser prototype nod, wonder how there gonna retcon that, like i think something that scary would have everybody still stammering over in it ep3. I'm really wondering if were gonna get durge,quinlan vos and sora bulq as well...but indy 4? ppl are actually excited over that? lol...anyone read the spoilers? sounds like supershadow has been hired by lfl.

but this really has potential.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2007, 09:33 AM »
I think this looks pretty cool as well.  I keep re-watching the teaser, and I'm glad we are able to get a little bit of a sneak peek at the series.  They could probably make a heck of a fun action figure line alongside this as well (hopefully/likely "realistic" style), with vehicles and all.  I thought I had decided I'd have to give up on prequel vehicles (because of space), but after seeing this, it makes it more difficult :P.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2007, 10:16 AM »
I was just reading through some of the discussion from the panel for Clone Wars.  Everything sounds good to me, and I can't wait for the series to start.  Unfortunately, it sounds like it isn't scheduled to begin in fall of 2008.  I realize this fall might have been a little unrealistic, but the beginning of 2008 would have been nice :).

Offline DarkKnight2k4

• Jedi Apprentice
  • You underestimate my power...
    • View Profile
    • New Jersey Star Wars Collectors Club
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2007, 10:18 AM »
A fall release is more feasible. A mid-season fill-in/debut is not very Lucas-like.

Offline Hemish

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2007, 08:33 PM »
This does look cool, but I really cant help thinking this is a missed opportunity, I mean we all know how the Clone Wars end, who lives in the series etc. Why they didnt do this series in the Old Republic is a mystery to me, it would have been filled with so much potential for some truly great stories and NEW characters. Clones Wars should have been Tales of the Old Republic, still I can hope, if this takes off maybe they will make something like it.
The problem with America is stupidity I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2007, 11:53 AM »
This does look cool, but I really cant help thinking this is a missed opportunity, I mean we all know how the Clone Wars end, who lives in the series etc. Why they didnt do this series in the Old Republic is a mystery to me, it would have been filled with so much potential for some truly great stories and NEW characters. Clones Wars should have been Tales of the Old Republic, still I can hope, if this takes off maybe they will make something like it.

I kind of agree with this. I would have much preferred if it was a storyline they didnt do, i mean we di dhave the clone wars cartoon. I still wish it was shadows of the empire.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2007, 06:04 PM »
I don't know that a KOTOR series would've held up though.  Kids and really adults too need those main characters to keep their attention.  KOTOR would be learning a whole new cast of characters and for many that's just not an option.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77