Author Topic: RotS Deluxe Clone 3-packs  (Read 30319 times)

Offline vegastrooper

• Jedi Initiate
  • whatever dude...
    • View Profile
Re: RotS Deluxe Clone 3-pack
« Reply #75 on: June 17, 2005, 09:49 PM »
I'm the opposite...never saw a target clone (been looking on ebay for one, haven't bitten yet) but have seen 3 trooper 3 packs (bought all) and with help of another member was able to pick up 3 of the colored variety (2 rust and 1 green).

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 17, 2005, 09:59 PM »
I found the 3 pack tonight with the standing clone decked out in the red polka dots, and the crouching and laying clone all white. I picked it up, looked at it, and put it back. Then I grabbed a crab droid and spider droid to buy.

The clone 3 packs are crap people, let's face it. The 2 paint designs they threw in don't appear in the movie. The arms are twigs (what's up with that?) And on top of that, I find #6 and #41 clones every time I go to a store.

Now if the color variants in the clone 3 packs were Cody's Utapau legion, Coruscant red shock troops, or blue 501st temple raid, I'd probably suck up the skinny arms and funny helmet sculpt and buy some.

But these things are c-r-a-p crap.

Next time pick them up and I'll make it worth your time.

We share the bond of November glory.  If I see them again, they're your's.  (Even though they have Urkel arms).
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #77 on: June 17, 2005, 11:40 PM »
But these things are c-r-a-p crap.

I tend to agree wholeheartedly with this.  Gimme a 3-pack of #6 or #41...  At this point though, the 3-pack figures are just sad to compare with the basic figs.  The color variations aren't even nice looking (and that's beyond the poor sculpts and poor detailing through paint aps).  So they're a letdown to me, but they always were so I'm just not looking too hard for those... 

A 3-pack of #6 though I'd certainly love...  or #41.  I've seen #41 figures one time in stores, TE Gunners never, and #6 right up till Episode 3 hit...  Now he's just as rough to find.  Hell, even the Clone Pilots are dwindling like I figured...  Commanders were abundant for about 2 weeks but now they're all gone as well.  The power of Clone sales is downright scary.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 18, 2005, 04:23 PM »
Well, no sooner did I cry "I'm never going to get any" I got a red one. Unfortunately, I was able to confirm the very annoying fact that the red clones are in the same case assortment as the white clones.

Can anyone tell us what the green pack rotation is?

I hope Hasbro isn't silly enough to pack all four (maybe five) variations in the same case assortment, that means that for ever 4 Female Jedi's on the Barc speeder, there will be only 1 clone varient. That's scary.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 18, 2005, 04:26 PM »
I found these last night.  The case was marked DLX WV 3 R1.5 or so.  It included:

1 x Clone 3-pack
2 x Crab Droids
1 x Spider Droid
1 x Yoda w/ Can-cell
1 x Vulture Droid
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 18, 2005, 04:33 PM »
I found these last night.  The case was marked DLX WV 3 R1.5 or so.  It included:

1 x Clone 3-pack
2 x Crab Droids
1 x Spider Droid
1 x Yoda w/ Can-cell
1 x Vulture Droid

That's intresting. What color were the clones?
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 18, 2005, 06:11 PM »
Still looking for my first clone 3-pack sighting.  I'm highly concerned about being able to find one of each to keep carded and enough to open until I have at least 1 of each clone version out of the package.

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 18, 2005, 06:31 PM »
Still looking for my first clone 3-pack sighting.  I'm highly concerned about being able to find one of each to keep carded and enough to open until I have at least 1 of each clone version out of the package.

With the amount of SA clones you have, you are not missing much.  Earth to collectors, these figures look like Steve Urkel dressed up as an EIII clone on Halloween or something.  Very bad sculpt, quality, and paint jobs.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 18, 2005, 07:56 PM »
I know I'm not missing much, but I've got that completist thing going here - I've got to find 1 of each on the card, at least 1 of each sculpt/rank variation loose.  So if the 3 white ones are included in some form in the various 1 color/2 white packs - then I won't have to buy a 3-white one to open at least...

Offline Stim

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 18, 2005, 09:49 PM »
OUT OF STOCK    
We're sorry, this item is currently unavailable.   :-\

Offline Stim

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 18, 2005, 09:51 PM »
Really?  It's still coming up as IN STOCK for me...I just ordered a couple.  Weird.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 18, 2005, 09:55 PM »
Yes, very weird. I just opened another browser and it shows instock. I opened another and it shows out of stock and another shows instock.  ???

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 18, 2005, 10:06 PM »
It says out of stock each time I try.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 18, 2005, 10:09 PM »
I'm getting an In Stock message. I'd order some, but my feelings are the same as Dressel's.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks