Collectibles > Vintage Kenner

What Vintage Do You Still Have From Your Childhood?

<< < (2/15) > >>

Gregorbian:

--- Quote from: JediSearch on June  8, 2005, 12:31 PM ---I had to sell my entire collection when I was 11.   :'(

--- End quote ---
Ouch!   :'(
I bought somebody's collection for $20 when I was 11 or 12  ;) (That was how I got my Slave I and Anakin figures  ;D)

CorranHorn:
wow not to have any of the toys from my childhood would be a bit disheartening. if i didnt still have these guys, i wouldnt be collecting today. i'm going to have to pull out some of the more broken pieces and put them on display when i have the room, just to show how i played with them as a kid.

Chris M:
I'm sure many of mine are buried in the garden of my childhood home...I should probably hit up the owners and see if they would let me dig it up.  Many were also destroyed/killed during the Joe wars. ;D

Still from childhood though, I have Leia poncho, my Biker scout (yellowed as can be and still on display), Lando skiff guard, Luke poncho, and Luke jedi.

Darth_Anton:
I made a deal with my brother. I got all the Star Wars toys and my brother got all the Gi Joes and Transformers. We had a decent collection, but not everything. Minus the Blue snaggletooth, we had all figures up to, but not including POTF and about half the ships.

Commander JediSearch:

--- Quote from: Chris M on June  9, 2005, 11:04 AM ---I'm sure many of mine are buried in the garden of my childhood home...I should probably hit up the owners and see if they would let me dig it up. 
--- End quote ---

I can see the headlines now... Little ol' lady looses garden to Star Wars archaeological dig.   :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version