Collectibles > Other Collectibles

Hallmark Star Wars

<< < (3/26) > >>

Taminar:
I have most of the ornaments, and my favorite, by far, has to be the Millennium Falcon.  Not only was it the first ornament, and the ship flown by my fave character, Han Solo, it's also a very nicely detailed little ship.  I like the little lunch box, too.

Jango Fettish:
I only have the Jango Fett + Jango Slave 1 ornaments. The Jango ornaments likeness is out of this world.

Angry Ewok:
The Jango likeness is much better than the Boba Fett one, by far. But, both are pretty cool.

Angry Ewok:
3PO is alright, but because I'm pretty sure I've already got a 3PO, I'm not too excited about him. I'll get this one simply because I'm trying to keep my collection as complete as possible.

The TIE is something I've wanted for a while. I'll definately get this one, even if I wasn't a near-completist.

I would have prefered a single, larger, more detailed Clone, rather than another bunch of tiny things. They are okay, I guess.

Well, I was hoping for a Yoda, but I wanted a larger Yoda, something about the size of the larger R2 ornament, at least. Unfortunately, we get a tiny Yoda, along with a tiny Padme. Well, maybe they'll make an ESB Yoda someday.  :-\

Overall, nice to see them, but I haven't been knocked silly with joy and anticipation for their release...

dustrho:
They all look pretty good except for Yoda... he looks terrible!  How hard is it to make a decent Yoda?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version