Author Topic: Hallmark Star Wars  (Read 36409 times)

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Hallmark Star Wars
« Reply #105 on: May 17, 2011, 08:12 PM »
I've got to get that Han vs Greedo too, it looks fantastic!  I have a couple of their "scene" ornaments, like Ben's presentation of the lightsaber to Luke (2007), Vader vs Luke (2008), OWK and QGJ vs Darth Maul (2009), and the Emperor and Darth Vader (2010).

Oh, and I've got to have that Lego Vader too for the focus.  You know Star Wars has power when Lego, Hallmark, and Darth Vader overlap all at once.  ;)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 08:14 PM by JesseVader08 »

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #106 on: May 17, 2011, 09:06 PM »
Those are my favorites too Jesse, and ships w/light & sound as well.  I don't buy too many of the individual characters, but the scenes and ships I'm usually in on.  I missed both of those last year though when clearance came around.  I didn't get out right away, and screwed the pooch on that one.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #107 on: July 16, 2011, 04:30 PM »
Scored my LE Bossk today.  8)
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #108 on: July 16, 2011, 06:16 PM »
Yeah I just got home from getting mine.  They had plenty, but probably won't last past next weekend I'd guess.

I got Lando last year and part of me is considering selling him off.  Bossk I had to have though.  Ladies looooove Trandoshans.  Jockin' the Wookiees and slappin' the ho's.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 16, 2011, 10:52 PM »
Ladies looooove Trandoshans.  Jockin' the Wookiees and slappin' the ho's.

Easy B(ossk)?

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 17, 2011, 02:51 AM »
That's the funniest thing I've read in a long time.  Post of the year!  :D

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 10, 2012, 12:07 AM »
I have a couple of their "scene" ornaments, like Ben's presentation of the lightsaber to Luke (2007), Vader vs Luke (2008), OWK and QGJ vs Darth Maul (2009), and the Emperor and Darth Vader (2010).

I can now add Han vs Greedo (2011) to the display since my wifey bought it for me for Christmas.  My youngest daughter insisted I also get the Yoda as well since she thinks he's pretty cool.  ;)

Anyone else grab any recently?

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 10, 2012, 02:35 PM »
I picked up the Yoda a few months back as I always like to have the "series" ornament from each year.  I then got the older Falcon ornament via ebay, since I wasn't really getting them when that one came out.  My wife/daughter gave me the Slave I for Christmas, and I got the Han vs. Greedo one from my parents, so all in all a pretty good year for Hallmark Ornaments.  I actually really like the Hallmark ornaments, and we have a smaller tree in our basement that we decorate each year with them.  It is getting sort of maxed out now, so we may have to upgrade next Christmas.  I'd like to go back and pick up the other earlier "series" ornaments that I missed, as well as the vehicles (I collect OT only on both).  Otherwise, I've tried to keep up with the newer releases, aside from the exclusive ones.  I also have a few Spider-Man and Indy ornaments, which are nice too.

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 10, 2012, 11:57 PM »
I'd like to go back and pick up the other earlier "series" ornaments that I missed, as well as the vehicles (I collect OT only on both).

I really like the "scene" ornaments and have been tempted to search ebay and see what they've produced in the past.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #114 on: January 11, 2012, 05:01 PM »
I got Han/Greedo (last one, display model) for $13 this past weekend...

Forget what this year's nice ship was but I missed it. :(  I'm bummed.  I just brainfarted on these even going on clearance.

I have an extra Bossk exclusive here...  Anyone in need?  Maybe trade for somethign I've missed?

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 11, 2012, 08:51 PM »
The SW ornaments never seem to get to clearance here, or they do right away and I miss out on them.  I never seem to get a chance to get to either of our Hallmark stores right after Christmas, usually a week or two later.  We went to one this past weekend, and there wasn't anything of note (I was hoping for maybe the Indy one, but that was gone as well).  This year's ship was the Slave I, which was pretty nice.  I've only got three of the vehicles so far (Falcon, Snowspeeder, and Slave I), but I hope to catch up on the ones I missed there as well.  I'm forgetting right now how many of the "scenes" there have been now.  I have the Han/Greedo from this year, the ROTJ Luke/Vader battle from last year (?), and the Falcon escape from a few years ago.  I'd love to get the Bossk ornament Jesse, but I don't really have any extra ornaments to trade or anything.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #116 on: January 12, 2012, 12:09 AM »
I S the bed on the clearances this year is all...

I usually time it right and get what I want for cheap but this time I totally just forgot about ornaments.  I have so much on my mind anymore, I just forget this stuff.  Especially after Christmas this year...  Just been too much going on.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #117 on: May 31, 2012, 10:59 PM »
You can check out a hi-res shot of the SDCC Exclusive 4-LOM & Zuckuss on our front page...

Pretty slick.

Clicky to check it out!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 11:00 PM by Jesse James »

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #118 on: July 11, 2013, 07:28 PM »
Just a reminder, Hallmark is having their Keepsake Ornament Premiere this weekend (July 13-14). Boushh is the LE ornament this year.
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #119 on: July 24, 2014, 06:32 PM »
In our SDCC Image Galleries we caught a glimpse of the 2015 Ornaments being teased at the show.

Browse the galleries (all of 'em, but obviously this one's in the Hallmark folder) and enjoy!

Must...

Have...

That...

Ship!