Author Topic: Muppet Show  (Read 2667 times)

Offline Hemish

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Blah
    • View Profile
Muppet Show
« on: July 6, 2005, 07:08 AM »
I downloaded and watched the Starwars ep of this, and i found myself laughing and just grinning like a child again.
It was just as funny as i remember it as a kid, although i wonder why Chewie didnt have his belt thing , but it was just cool to see Mark Hamill and the guys just hamming it up and being able to laugh at themselves like that.
That was one of my fav childhood starwars memories.

« Last Edit: July 6, 2005, 07:29 PM by JediMAC »
The problem with America is stupidity I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Muppet Shopw
« Reply #1 on: July 6, 2005, 09:26 AM »
I was always a big Muppet Show fan as a kid as well, and actually saw the Star Wars episode (along with a couple of others) on DVD a couple of years back so I decided to pick it up.  I hear the season sets might be starting later this year, those could be fun.  I always remember watching as a kid and hoping the episode that week would be the Star Wars one again ;).

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
Re: Muppet Shopw
« Reply #2 on: July 6, 2005, 06:58 PM »
I loved the Muppet show!  It was always so funny to me as a kid, and now if I see an episode of it I laugh at all the jokes Jim Henson put in there for the adults too!

The Star Wars episode was always one of my favorites....having them in Pigs in Space was a riot!
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Dorito

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Re: Muppet Show
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2005, 03:43 AM »
Yeah, that was a great episode.

Season 1 of the muppet show is coming out on Tuesday (Aug 9) I believe.

I might have to pick that up.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2005, 04:04 AM by Dorito »