Author Topic: The King of Pop...  (Read 13926 times)

Offline DoctorPadawan

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Get that poison out of your system
    • View Profile
Re: The King of Pop...
« Reply #90 on: June 14, 2005, 10:47 AM »
No no...you're entitled to your opinion...However you want to express it.

Oh, no...I wasn't disagreeing with you (I actually don't have enough information about separating prisoners according to crime in order to form a solid opinion on it), I was just pointing out the hierarchy of offenders in a lot of prisons.  Personally, I think it would be poetic justice if Jackson went to prison and was made to be someone's "bitch", but it was based more on the prisoner dynamic as opposed to the prison situation itself. 

I'm not buying this argument that MJ is just "childlike" and doesn't know any better and that it's innocent and all this crap.

The thing is that Jackson and his flunkies only make this claim when it suits their purposes.  Most of the time he's described as a shrewd businessman, a multi-millionaire entepreneur, and (in some circles) an evil genius.  It could also be said that he is intensely narcissistic, harbors delusions of a persecutory nature (e.g. everything that is said that does not praise him is automatically a conspiracy to make him look bad), and is more or less an all-around egomaniac. 

The egomaniac claim (and some of you may not know this) comes from the fact that he, himself, "ordered" the media to refer to him as the "King of Pop" back around the time that double CD retrospective came out in the early 1990's.  Kurt Loder (the old guy who used to and might still work for MTV) said that MTV received this memo from Jackson's camp stating that he must be referred to as "King of Pop" from that point on, and Loder said it was the most ridiculous thing he had ever heard and that he refused to do it.  If you notice, Loder (and several others in the media who noticed the ridiculous nature of this request) still refers to Jackson as either the "Self-Proclaimed" or "So-Called King of Pop." 

I don't see how someone who is so childlike and innocent and pure could have come up with that little draconian PR move, or how he could have stabbed Paul McCartney in the back by buying his own songs out from under him and then selling one of the Beatles' songs to market tennis shoes so he could make more money for himself.  That doesn't seem like the kind of thing a "childlike innocent" would come up with to me.

And let's not even touch the whole cosmetic surgery/vitaligo (sp?) fiasco.  If it's truly the skin disease, he has the most even and non-random case of the disorder that I have yet to read about.   ::)

All this taken into consideration, my opinion is that he's a pedophile, a pedarast, a child molestor, a rapist, an evil genius who is only looking out for his own desires and lust for power, and who has a good portion of the public (like those people releasing doves and crying when he's found not guilty) fooled into thinking that he's this benevolent artist. 

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 14, 2005, 03:34 PM »
He's got a painting of himself as Jesus at the last supper...

There's obviously somthing wrong with him, for that to be in existance.

Still...Thriller... :-\

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline sfg

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 14, 2005, 03:53 PM »
He's got a painting of himself as Jesus at the last supper...

There's obviously somthing wrong with him, for that to be in existance.

C'mon.  Everyone should have one of those.

Offline jjks

• Jedi Padawan
  • Belligerent as hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 14, 2005, 03:59 PM »
Watch your back sfg, I think Judas is up to something!

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Michael Jackson
« Reply #94 on: July 16, 2009, 02:23 PM »
Not sure if MJ needs his own thread, but anyone catch the video of his Pepsi performance back in 84 that just got released?  Holy hair's on fire!   :o   They're saying that's what started his prescription drug abuse.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN