Author Topic: do you have too much stuff?  (Read 6773 times)

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: do you have too much stuff?
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2004, 10:52 PM »
I'd say that's a resounding hell yes. Just a little while ago I made a list off the top of my head of all the Vehicles I have...I can think of 41 alone.
- June 22, 2004 12:13 AM -

Offline Darthshader

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • TradeFederation.net
« Reply #16 on: July 4, 2004, 11:03 PM »
WAY too much stuff! 8)

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #17 on: July 6, 2004, 07:19 PM »
Funny thing happened yesterday. I was cleaning up my apartment preparing for the move, and found a MOC CW superposable Clone Trooper. That really told me I have way too much stuff. I can't keep track of it all. ::)

Anyway, that beauty is now residing on my wall with my fave carded figures.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline drewlam

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 6, 2004, 12:32 PM »
I'm definitely getting to the point where it's too much.  My biggest problem is the ships.  I love having them, and I like to have them on display, but they take up too much room.  Plus I keep the boxes for if/when I want to pack them away.  The worst offender for this is the imperial shuttle.  Because of size, I've still never opened my b-wing.
There have been a number of times that I have thought about re-focusing the collection, and getting rid of things that I have just for the sake of the collection.

Offline Firebolt

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 7, 2004, 11:22 PM »
Not yet because I just started collecting but I know I will soon. I only have two small shelves, so I can't have too much loose or boxed stuff on display. I have a wall of my bedroom, which is where the shelves are, that is for my collection, and is decent for carded stuff as its quite big. Maybe after a while I'll have to start using the other walls too.
We have a pretty tiny room in our house that is used for guests to sleep in which would be a nice Star Wars room, so maybe my parents will let me use that sometime in the future  :)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #20 on: August 8, 2004, 03:55 PM »
A bit too much...  

In my stupidity, I bought extra POTF2 stuff at times that really had no value or need.  Some was for my vague attempt at a carded collection, and some for trading/selling to friends, but friends usually didn't need it by the time I got it.

Silly me.

I have a 12" collection taking up space I've tried to sell off here and there, but people often only want a piece or two, and don't buy enough for me to justify breaking things up a lot.  

My dream would be finding smeone whoo'd buy the whle thing for my cost or slightly less and just being rid of them.  Hasbro 12" figures are just not my bag anymore.

All in good time perhaps.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77