Collectibles > LEGO

New Lego set sitings!

(1/2) > >>

Boba Binks:
At one of my target stores here in Indy they just finished the reset for Christmas. Anayways I picked up the Lego AT-AT for $99.99 and the second series of Lego Minis (Larger than the first set) for $6.99 each.

They also have the Hail Fire Droid for $49.99 which I passed on for now.

Diddly:
FBTB.net is reporting that people all across the U.S. have been finding the new Dagobah set (49.99), Cantina set (29.99), and the new Snowspeeder (19.99). I've read that they're finding the sets at TRU's and Targets. Happy hunting!

(Oh, and the new Minis are showing up too. :))

JediMAC:
The Dagobah X-wing has been all over the place this past week, but I finally found the Cantina set, and the Shuttle and Star Destroyer minis tonight at a TRU.  Still haven't seen the Snowspeeder yet.  Is it just a rehash, or is there something new or different about it?

Mikey D:

--- Quote from: JediMAC on November 26, 2003, 03:14 AM ---The Dagobah X-wing has been all over the place this past week, but I finally found the Cantina set, and the Shuttle and Star Destroyer minis tonight at a TRU.  Still haven't seen the Snowspeeder yet.  Is it just a rehash, or is there something new or different about it?

--- End quote ---

The snowspeeder is a whole new design.

JediMAC:

--- Quote from: Mikey D on November 26, 2003, 10:14 AM ---The snowspeeder is a whole new design.

--- End quote ---

Is it the UCS version I've heard was coming, in which case - duh, of course it is!  Or is it in the smaller, regular scale?  I'm assuming the latter, since I recall seeing a $20 price tag for it on one of the boards...  Still haven't seen this at retail yet.  Has anyone else?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version