Collectibles > LEGO

Mini Tie Fighter offer

(1/6) > >>

Zam Wessell:
I was one of the lucky ones to get the free Tie Fighter Lego from StarWars.com and Lego.

I had renewed at the Fan Club but they wouldn't let me get one because I renewed before their deal.

I was bummed, but then I saw the opportunity at Star Wars.com and we got ours in the mail about three weeks  ago.

Now the Fan Club e-mailed me and wants to help me get one too.  Go Figure???

I guess two are better than one!

DSJ™:
Wow. Lucky you.  Only available in the US.
I'm from Canada so I guess I'm out.   :'(

Glad you got one or should I say two.  ;)

krisvds:
congrats, I got one from the UK magazine ....

Reconsgt:
I received my set yesterday. This is the first lego SW set I have received. The poster looks cool. Now I want to get the mini ATAT when it comes out.

I think this is going to be another expensive turn for me.

JediMAC:
I got my free mini Lego Tie Fighter in the mail yesterday as well.  Simple, yet fun little set this is.  I even assembled this bad boy without even peeking at the instructions once (really, I swear!) - first time that's ever happened for me with a Lego set, for sure!  I know what you're all thinking:  God, this guy's amazing to put this whole set together all on his own - he must be some kind of genius!  Well, you'd all be correct there.  In fact, I really wonder if anyone else will be able to do the same, or if I was the only one clever enough...   :P  Let me know if you were able to put it together without cheating too - but I'm going to need some serious visual proof, 'cause I likely won't believe you!

Anyways, it'll be fun to collect this mini line, and display all the tiny little different ships together.  I just hope that now that Lego has delved into this new line, that they go all the way and do every last ship - at least for the Original Trilogy, 'cause I hate to own anything less than a "complete" set...of anything!

Looking forward to getting some more of these little suckers!  Drop a line in here if/when anyone finds them!  They should be hitting retail pretty soon, I'd imagine...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version