Author Topic: FREE Moldmaking DVD by mail  (Read 2282 times)

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
FREE Moldmaking DVD by mail
« on: May 31, 2005, 11:34 PM »
I just got a DVD in the mail today that I signed up for. It was sent to me free of charge. I haven't had a chance to sit down and watch it just yet, but it is still available for free by mail to anyone who wants one. Just check out http://www.hobbycast.net/amazing.htm - fill out the form, and that's it. Your DVD should arrive in a few days/weeks.

Just an FYI - this is not some scheme where I make any money from people who sign up for this free DVD. I saw an offer for the DVD in the latest issue of Amazing Figure Modeler magazine (which is a great magazine, by the way. If you've never seen it, you should check it out. While it's not a customizing magazine per se, there are always plenty of great articles that can easily be used in our hobby as well). I just thought that some of you guys here would find it interesting. That website also sells all the supplies you'll need to start making your own molds and casting your own parts. Again, I've never ordered anything from them, so I don't know how good their products are, and I'm not getting paid for advertising for them  :P

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: FREE Moldmaking DVD by mail
« Reply #1 on: June 1, 2005, 06:23 PM »
That ssite also has 2 free videos you can watch online, they are pretty good. Thanks for the tip jokabofe! :)
"This is the way."