Author Topic: Best POTJ Fig?  (Read 29897 times)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: Best POTJ Fig?
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2008, 10:23 AM »
I like the bespin guard.  :)

I just pulled that figure out the other day, and I still think highly of it. Despite the fixed pose, it a well engineered figure that holds up perfectly to today's sculpting standards.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2008, 10:47 AM »
I like FX-7, BoShek, and Snaggletooth. And Amanaman, if deluxe line counts. I never bought a Coroscaunt Guard but I've always regretted it because he looks really cool.
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2008, 03:37 PM »
Amanaman or the Batca Tank with Luke.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline EpicGon

• Jedi Padawan
  • The life so short, the craft so large to learn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2008, 01:41 AM »
Bespin Han Solo, Bespin guard, Luke x wing, sandtrooper, imperial officer, Bespin escape Leia
300 Fett

Offline 77Skywalker

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 9, 2014, 12:06 AM »
Emperor's Wrath Darth Vader, 300th Boba Fett, Endor Leia, Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi, X-wing Luke Skywalker, Death Star Escape Han Solo to name a few.

Offline R5Don4

• Jedi Initiate
  • just ignore this *******
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 9, 2014, 09:23 AM »
FX-7 stands head and shoulders above everything else and despite all those arms she doesn't even have shoulders (yes I always thought of FX as girl).

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #51 on: December 9, 2014, 06:53 PM »
I concur...  FX-7 is probably my top pick.  All the articulated arms, the hyper detail (down to the red spatters, whatever they may be, on the one arm), definitely makes it a figure to be reckoned with.  There aren't many that compare, and it's the type of figure that I don't look at and think, "Boy I wish they'd update FX-7!".

I can't say that about ANY figure otherwise.

Every other figure in POTJ could stand to use a modern update...  Some it's just a matter of better articulation, but every single one could be updated for sure...  Hell, some that WERE updated could stand another update, actually.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 9, 2014, 07:37 PM »
Glad to see a thread like this bumped up.  POTJ really was one of those very cool lines.  Great sculpting and cool character selections.

I still think that FX-7 is one of the best figures of this line.  That figure really stands the test of time very well some 12+ years later.  And with some hindsight there are a few other POTJ figures that I kind of like.  Amanaman was pretty awesome.  And Bacta Tank Luke was, too, if we're talking about the Deluxe line.  As for basic figures?  The sculpts on Ellors Madak, Tessek and Zutton hold up pretty well for me.  And I definitely appreciated the astromechs like R2-Q5 and R4-M9.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback