Author Topic: About Selling a Collection  (Read 2762 times)

Offline Dimetrodon

• Jedi Padawan
  • Gort
    • View Profile
About Selling a Collection
« on: July 2, 2005, 06:02 PM »
I'm Not sure where to have posted this..

I was having trouble on ebay, but I was wondering how much collections of loose figures go for?
I have nearly everything from '95 to 2003 or so.. Lots of vehicles, deluxe stuff, playsets  bla bla...

In older posts some of you may have seen my collection, so You'd know how much there is. But I can't imagine it's anymore or less than some of you have. hehe.

I only wish to sell a good chunk of it, not all..

And if this is in the wrong place, then feel free to move it..

Offline Darth Delicious

• Jedi Padawan
  • Kneel...kneel before Wobb!
    • View Profile
Re: About Selling a Collection
« Reply #1 on: July 3, 2005, 12:04 AM »
Dimetrodon,

If you want to save a little hassle, make a list of what you have and send it to my friend Jesse at red5sixx@aol.com. He buys/sells loose collections all the time and would probably offer you the best price for the entire lot.

-DD
Back from the dead!!!

Offline Dimetrodon

• Jedi Padawan
  • Gort
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 3, 2005, 12:56 AM »
Thank You

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 3, 2005, 12:58 AM »
Dimetrodon, I hope you're not getting out of collecting...   :-\

Good luck, and if you still have some stuff next week when I get back from vacation, and want to splits parts of it up, I could email you a list of stuff that I'm looking for.

Take care buddy.

:P

Offline ThePerennial

• Jedi Initiate
  • "..And shoot the loudmouth first!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 3, 2005, 02:52 AM »
Hey dimetrodon, are you selling whole protions of your collection or are you interested in selling individual figures? I'm interested in buying things for my collection if it's cheap/ if I really want it.

Offline Dimetrodon

• Jedi Padawan
  • Gort
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 3, 2005, 04:43 PM »
I'l probably never get out of collecting. I'm just selling off parts of my collection due to moving around. I've already made a killing selling Lego on ebay...

I'm going to sort through it sometime this week and decide what to keep and what I really don't need/want. It is all loose for the most part except for a carded saga snowtrooper and a boxed muftak and kabe. A point of interest might be my desert skiff too.

Once I get a list down I'll pm it out to whoever wants it. and individual sales is cool, Althought I'd like to sell in lots.