Collecting > Collector's Tips

Action Figure Stands

(1/3) > >>

Boba Binks:
Can anyone tell me where I can order those clear circle stands for the Star Wars figures? For the life of me I cannot remember where I bought the ones I have. It has been so long ago.
I ordered them from some website but can't seem to remember.  >:(

They are the same stands that the Fan Club gave away when you bought the Hoth Leia, Pote Snitkin, Death Star Droid, and now I can't remember the other figure.

It has been a long past 24 hours. I am now going to go to bed and get some rest. I am so glad that I have the rest of the day and tomorrow off.

If anyone can help out please post.
I need to order about 100 or so of these stands. I only have about 15 left in my stockpile.

DSJ™:
This may help you out.  ;)
Wholesale Source for ProTech Products
Star Wars Action Figure Stands

JediMAC:
Yeah, you're looking for the clear Real Stands David.  If you just head on over to our main page, you'll see a button on the right hand side linking you to them.  Just hit that, so they know JediDefender sent ya'!   ;)

Best stands on the market - for sure!  They're the only ones I use...   8)

Boba Binks:
Yes!! Real Stands those are it!!! Thank You! I do not know why I could not remember that.
I just ordered 150 of them.

Thank you!

**Man I must be looooooosssssiiiinnnnnggggg it! :)
I could only rest for a few hours. Now I am up and running again.

commander apoc:
You can make them from a cutdown plate of transparent plastic (every hardware store has it).
Polish of the sides and round em with a machine or sandpaper...

Then just put in a small screw, about 2-3mm thick and 5-7mm long, and do it in the right place... and than you have you're stand...

It's good when you have a glass-cabin, because the transparent stands almost invisible then....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version