Author Topic: Jango Fetts question  (Read 3099 times)

Offline Nathan

• Jedi Knight
  • Destroying the hobby one EU figure at a time.
    • View Profile
    • The Clone Wars Unofficial Site (in carbonite)
Jango Fetts question
« on: July 14, 2005, 03:43 PM »
This probably is a weird thing to ask....

I've got a question for somebody who has loose Jango Fett Kamino Escape, Final Battle, and POTJ Sneak Preview.

Q1) Are the jetpacks on Kamino Escape and Final Battle interchangeable? Like do the pegs fit the holes and vice versa?

I like the Kamino Escape figure better, but I want to have the backpack from Final Battle to replicate the Geonosis arena battle.

Q2) Is the jetpack on the Sneak Preview version removable and if so, is it interchangeable with Final Battle?

Thanks!
Twitter: @OKeefeNathan
Blog: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Fanboy (in carbonite since '09, back someday)

Offline DoctorPadawan

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Get that poison out of your system
    • View Profile
Re: Jango Fetts question
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2005, 04:16 PM »
Q1) Are the jetpacks on Kamino Escape and Final Battle interchangeable? Like do the pegs fit the holes and vice versa?

I'm only speaking for mine, but the peg on the Final Battle backpack is slightly larger than the one on the KE version, and as such, the FB backpack won't fit in the KE back (hole is too small), and consequently, the KE backpack won't fit on the FB back (hole is too big).

Again, this could be just my version of the figures that are incompatible with one another, but someone else might have a different experience.

Q2) Is the jetpack on the Sneak Preview version removable and if so, is it interchangeable with Final Battle?

The answer to the first part (is the SP backpack removable) is yes, it comes right off, and it appears to be the exact same sculpt as the one included with Boba Fett (Kamino Escape).  I have never tried the second part, so maybe someone else can help you out with that part.

Hope that some of this helps!

Offline Nathan

• Jedi Knight
  • Destroying the hobby one EU figure at a time.
    • View Profile
    • The Clone Wars Unofficial Site (in carbonite)
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2005, 02:17 AM »
Phooey. I pretty much figured that would be the answer. :( But many thanks all the same!

Could someone possibly check if FB is compatible with SP?

Cogitate on this matter, I will. ;)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2005, 02:23 AM by Valin Kenobi »
Twitter: @OKeefeNathan
Blog: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Fanboy (in carbonite since '09, back someday)

Online Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2005, 09:41 AM »
Phooey. I pretty much figured that would be the answer. :( But many thanks all the same!

Could someone possibly check if FB is compatible with SP?

The Sneak Preview and Kamoino Escape are VERY close to the same, so the Sneak Preview and Kamino Escape backpacks are pretty much interchangable, but neither seems to work with my Final Battle Jango.

Jeff
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Gregorbian

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I gotta get to Buckethead's Toy Store!
    • View Profile
    • Gregorbian's Photobucket
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2005, 01:45 PM »
I don't have a SP Jango, but the only Fetts with interchangeable jetpacks are the Kamino Escape and the VOTC Fett.  It's kinda cool if you want to give the VOTC Fett a brighter jetpack. :P
The scariest thing that I've ever seen,
Is the terrible AT-AT walking machine.
It's as big as a house on walking legs,
and whatever it steps on it crushes like eggs.