Author Topic: pakledjim's feedback  (Read 2788 times)

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • misterskeezler on Instagram
pakledjim's feedback
« on: July 19, 2005, 09:59 AM »
I am a huge jackass for taking so long to leave feedback for Jim, who may very well be one of the best people I've dealt with in the time I've been collecting Star Wars figures. I met up with Jim a few weeks ago, and he totally hooked me up with some great figures that I've been having trouble getting, as well as some Imperial officers which I haven't seen in quite a while.

I'd also like to add that Jim has picked up many exclusives for me over the years, and has even gone back to Target to get the price adjustment when items are marked down, and then charged only the mark down price.

Its definitely a pleasure to start pakledjim's feedback thread, and I hope this glowing review will encourage you all to deal with Jim with the utmost confidence.

Thanks Jim!  8)

« Last Edit: July 19, 2005, 04:15 PM by JediMAC »
-------------------------------------------------
(Formerly LandotheScoundrel)

misterskeezler on Instagram

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • misterskeezler on Instagram
Re: pakledjim's feedback
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2005, 10:18 AM »
Another great transaction with Jim. He hooked me up with a Target Utupaun Stealth Trooper, Star Wars Shop Covert Ops Trooper, and an Attack On Coruscant 5 pack. Thanks so much Jim!!!
-------------------------------------------------
(Formerly LandotheScoundrel)

misterskeezler on Instagram

Offline BIG MAC

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • JEDICON WV
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2007, 01:46 PM »
Just completed my first transaction with Jim.Everything arrived well packed and as described.Thanks!
"Going to CHEERS to find my name"

Offline starwax137

• Jedi Initiate
  • Go away.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2007, 03:57 PM »
I just bought a few things from Jim for the first time and it went well; great packaging, etc. Thanks for the stuff!