Author Topic: EE Clone Trooper 4-Packs  (Read 163996 times)

Offline Kill_Solo

• Jedi Initiate
  • You're a llama!
    • View Profile
Re: EE exclusive Clone Trooper 4-packs!
« Reply #195 on: June 22, 2005, 06:22 PM »
I love the EE Exclusive Clone Trooper 4-packs! Since I missed out on the Clone Wars SA Troopers, these sets make up for it. ;D

Offline mordamire

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 4, 2005, 12:30 AM »
 Reminds me of delta squad from Republic Commando.

Offline Tijuanajedi

• Jedi Initiate
  • Ay Chichona!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 2, 2005, 07:44 AM »
I love these packs, the clones are the best I have ever seen, even better than ROTS.

I opened mine yesterday, cant put them down.

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Trooper 4 Packs!
« Reply #198 on: October 2, 2005, 03:14 PM »
Considering they are $35 US and since I'm a carded kind of guy, I really like the packaging and decided I can live with the Canadian prices.  And with that being said, I ordered one of each set.   :)

(Actually, I'm still waiting for mine from the online store I pre-ordered from...   :()

Well, it's a damn good thing that I managed to get my hands on a set of these from Jeff.  The Canadian site I pre-ordered these from has forgotten about me and it seems I won't be getting them (I'd been hoping to get 2 sets - 1 boxed, 1 loose - my OCD is worsening  ::)).

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #199 on: October 3, 2005, 03:19 AM »
I'm still waiting for these "fantastic sellers" to show up in grand photos of huge armies.  Or did the army builder 4-pack get severely limited production so that it actually wasn't good for amy building on yet ANOTHER level beyond its asinine pricing?

Funny, but this set was probably one of the biggest middle fingers that Hasbro and a retailer could've given.  Still stings the way this whole thing was handled if you ask me.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: October 3, 2005, 10:58 PM »
I'm still waiting for these "fantastic sellers" to show up in grand photos of huge armies. 

When you say "grand armies" how many are you talking about Jesse? I've got a case sitting in my back room just waiting to be opened, but I'm not sure that's "grand" enough for ya  :D

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #201 on: October 4, 2005, 01:02 AM »
Oh I'm talking KBZ Rob kinda grand here Dave...  :)  Like at least 30 or so white Clones with their corresponding officers and non-coms...   I guess my point is that I don't think these were the "great" thing they were touted as for army builders, and were more a great thing only for Entertainment Earth and Hasbro...  For army builder collectors this was more of a kick in the nuts I'm thinking.  I could be wrong though.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #202 on: October 4, 2005, 04:34 AM »
Oh I'm talking KBZ Rob kinda grand here Dave...  :)  Like at least 30 or so white Clones with their corresponding officers and non-coms...   I guess my point is that I don't think these were the "great" thing they were touted as for army builders, and were more a great thing only for Entertainment Earth and Hasbro...  For army builder collectors this was more of a kick in the nuts I'm thinking.  I could be wrong though.

I completely agree with that. Darth_Delicious got 48 clones but that really isn't that many. I have yet to see a large army of these guys. They are too damn expensive to do any army building. It is the same thing with the Target clones, I've never seen more than 3 or 4 of those in an army.
"This is the way."

Offline Errex

• Youngling
  • Gra'tua Cuun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 20, 2005, 12:29 PM »
I got my set a few days ago, and I'm still opening them, a box every other day  ;D

I absolutely love the figures. I don't mind the price I paid for them to EE, nor their subsequent value in the secondary market (my precioussss). They are still way below of what I would have paid from any of the local scal..., erm, specialized dealers.

My only complaint is that they should have thrown in some DC-15's along with the poster, but really, it's a minor nitpick.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: February 12, 2006, 01:50 AM »
EE now has a full case of white Clones available. 48 total, all white, for $300. I don't know if this is old or not, but it's new to me, so I thought I'd share it.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS85688AW
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #205 on: February 13, 2006, 07:50 AM »
See, now that's not too bad there.

Unfortunately since they didn't let people prep for this in the slightest, I know I can't afford it right now. :)

I'd consider this though if it's still available a month or two from now...

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: February 13, 2006, 11:17 AM »
Sooo tempting...a new computer or a case of clones?

Offline Clone Commander

• Jedi Padawan
  • I ate my Lama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: February 19, 2006, 10:03 PM »
Well I went down to the market today and the shop keep had a 4 pack hidden in a white box on a shelf with a few evolution packs.
I bought it for 40$ Canadian and I cant put these guys down!
And to think my original intentions were to go there and buy a anakin skyhwalker jedi starfighter...well I would have, but it was gone!
Hooray, thank goodness I didnt spend my money on it.
Clone Commander Appo.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #208 on: February 21, 2006, 01:41 AM »
EE's still got individual sets, I think you'd have been further ahead to follow the link on our front page out there Clone Commander.

They're definitely fun sets though...  Worth owning.  If you have a local collecting group, let me HIGHLY suggest you get involved with them.  Ordering in bulk on items like these makes it REALLY affordable for you.  I got my sets in a case our local group ordered, now they're talking about ordering the new all white case for more and pulling me in on a set again.  That'll build up the troops for me a good bit.  I love the early war Clones design maybe even more than the ROTS...  Hopefully Hasbro puts a basic CW SA Clone out on pegs again.  No reason not to really.

Offline Clone Commander

• Jedi Padawan
  • I ate my Lama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 21, 2006, 09:04 AM »
Well I bought them because I figured they are right here.
I might as well.

I also like the phase 1 clones too, they look alot less threatening.
Clone Commander Appo.