Multimedia > The Wookiee Arcade

Jedi KNight 3

<< < (3/3)

dustrho:
Has anyone purchased this game yet?  It's out in stores now, and if you buy this on the Lucas Arts website you get this free gift...

BobaShek:
I bought it last Thursday and beat it for the first time yesterday. It's way better than I could have hoped. The dual sabers kick butt. :P

dustrho:
Damn, that didn't last long for you.  Was it tough at all, or just a piece of cake?  How long did it take to beat it?

BobaShek:
Some of the later missions were sort of tough, but when you max out your Force Heal powers, it's much, much easier. :)

The whole thing probably took me, and I'm estimating, about 10 to 12 hours.

Now, on to the multiplayer for me... ;D

Jesse James:
Just got it tonight...  Sad to say they didn't improve ranged combat much, my #1 gripe about JO.  

The initial missions seem fun though, graphics are FAR superior (noticeably so...  ironic it's on the same engine, just really tweaked), and the ability to (sorta) create your own character is fun.

Leaves for some creativity room, and it's a customizer's wet dream I think (Like Galaxies is).  

Choosing your missions and your initial gear pack is kinda fun too.  Lends for some creative reasoning before the game's even begun.  

From what I hear, it's a much MUCH more editable game than Outcast is.  I'm not much good at editing myself, but I know people have stopped JO projects to port them (Easily I hear) to JA's far superior engine.

So, being that I've only finished one (droid hunt/Tatooine level) I can't confirm if it's a good or bad game, but I enjoyed my running around.  I just wish I had more energy to stick at it for a long time, haha.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version