Author Topic: Archive Update: 8/3/05  (Read 2763 times)

Offline John J. Alvarez

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Archive Update: 8/3/05
« on: August 4, 2005, 10:14 AM »
http://www.toysrgus.com/index.php?action=disp_new
I added a number of Top Toys Prototype molds last night to the Archive. I should be adding one more piece from the "cookie mold findl" later tonight so check back for that.

Enjoy!

John

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
Re: Archive Update: 8/10/05
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2005, 11:47 PM »
Just bumping this up for John, some really neat additions in there as of today.  :o   8)

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
Re: Archive Update: 8/3/05
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2005, 01:08 AM »
Another great update at the Archive. Seeing that the Palitoy Speeder Bike model survived in such relatively good condition considering the kind of travelling it did was neat. The coolest thing was seeing that 41-back R2 QC sample was signed on the same day as the 41-back White BSG QC sample. Imagine if someone did a focus where they collected QC's signed by just one person, that would be cool to see.
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline John J. Alvarez

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Re: Archive Update: 8/3/05
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2005, 09:48 AM »
Another great update at the Archive. Seeing that the Palitoy Speeder Bike model survived in such relatively good condition considering the kind of travelling it did was neat.

That was a deal of mine gone bad. LOL Chris was working with me early on and after the seller and I couldn't come to an agreement Chris made a play. It took over a year between he and I trying for a deal to finally be cut. I still haven't given up. Now I just need to convince Chris to sell it. LOL It's a beautiful piece and I've got a space on my Speeder Bike shelf for it. ;)

That was a killer update of Mike's.

John