Author Topic: zachmoe's feedback  (Read 6242 times)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
zachmoe's feedback
« on: August 10, 2005, 01:16 AM »
I see that Zach has finally signed up at JD, so it's time to get him started with some well deserved feedback here.  He sent me a Red Clonetrooper 3-pack a couple weeks ago, since I was having a hell of a time tracking one down.  Good trader, and recommended to all the JD'ers here.

Thanks Zach!  Hopefully we can do it again sometime...

- Matt

Offline DoctorPadawan

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Get that poison out of your system
    • View Profile
Re: zachmoe's feedback
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2005, 12:42 PM »
Just wanted to post a big thumbs up to Zach who worked with Darth Slothus to hook me up with a ROTS Shocktrooper and a Saga Clone Pilot to copilot my Gunship.  Great communication and super fast shipping.  Thanks! :)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2005, 01:42 AM »
Big time thumbs up to Zach here, for helping me finally re-complete my WOTC Clone Strike mini set by helping me out with the last elusive piece that I needed.  And for nothing!  Well, at least not yet anyway.  He sent me the mini I needed, and we haven't even gotten around to figuring out what I'm gonna give him in return yet.  So definitely a generous and helpful fella here, and highly recommended to all the JD'ers!

Thanks again Zach.  I owe you one!

- Matt

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 6, 2005, 11:27 PM »
Just got a bunch of stuff from Zach today, helping me get some of the figures I was looking everywhere for... thanks Zach!!

Offline EdSolo

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 7, 2005, 10:54 AM »
Great trade with Zachmoe.  He helped me out big time with some of those pesky paint variations that Hasbro like to throw our way.  Items were in great condition and were shipped really quickly.  Thanks Zach.

Ed Solo

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 9, 2005, 06:57 PM »
Hay Zack! How come all these guys are giving you the feedback only....what, just because YOU engineered the trade? Just remember WHO you have to clear these trades through. And remember that most of this stuff is shipped out of Lord Slothus' house!? You are half of a collector without me!!! Don't make me have to come up North and put your little hiny through a wall again to remind you of that!! ;)

Lookin' good so far little BRO 8)

Offline jerkytoys

• Youngling
  • buy me stuff!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2005, 10:37 AM »
great trader !  thanks  A++

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2005, 03:29 PM »
I just finished a great deal with Zach!  I finally got my hands on the last two carded Episode 1 figures I needed - Queen Amidala Battle and Sio Bibble.  And at a very good price.

He shipped them quickly and safely (USPS/CanadaPost dinged up the box pretty good, but the padding inside kept them minty fresh). 

I'll be glad to work with Zach again.   8)

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2005, 07:37 PM »
Just got a figure I was in need of from Zach. Fast shipping and great packing as usual.

Thanks Zach!!

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #9 on: November 8, 2005, 04:28 AM »
Swapped some minis with Zach here, and all was smooth as always.  Great guy, great trader.  Additional thanks to his bro for playing middle man and courier for us.  'Til next time...

- Matt