Author Topic: Jedi Force File Number Question  (Read 4601 times)

Offline zachmoe

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Jedi Force File Number Question
« on: August 12, 2005, 03:22 AM »
Just a quick question.  In reviewing the POTJ checklist, I see that the way listed to determine the Jedi Foce File # is to look at the upper right corner of the UPC label.  Well, ok.  But I always thought that you were supposed to look at the lower right oo the back of the Force File itself.  Maybe I'm just wrong.  But you would think that the force file number would be on the Force File itself.  Just looking at my Chewbacca, Dejarik Champion, the actual card number is 571100.0000, the number on the upper right of the UPC code      is 571104.0000, and the number on the lower right of the back of the Force File is 5708300100.  This number appears to be related to the other two, except that is does not contain a decimal.  All of the Force Files are like that.  If that number is not the Force File, could someone tell me if it is relevant?  Just curious here...I have most of figures documented the "incorrect" way if the Force File number is on the UPC, just thought I'd ask before I redid my database...thanks for any help on this one... 

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
Re: Jedi Force File Number Question
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2005, 02:40 PM »
I think the code number on the upper right of the UPC, is a "part number code" for the UPC sticker itself, not a reference to the Force File.
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline zachmoe

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Re: Jedi Force File Number Question
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2005, 04:39 PM »
That's what I thought, but according to the checklists, the way you determine the Force File number is by looking at the UPC code...I am pretty sure that's wrong.  Just wanted to know what some other people thought...thanks jedijaybird...any other thoughts anyone?