Author Topic: WalMart Mega Display  (Read 5507 times)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: WalMart Mega Display
« Reply #15 on: September 6, 2005, 09:08 AM »
Every Wal-Mart within two hours of where I live in any direction looks like it has just been through a war.

Our closest Wal-mart is exactly the same, and for some reason it seems the Star Wars section is always one of the worst in the action figure aisle.  Basic figures (pegwarmers) strewn about, and now 500th Vaders tumbled all over the place.  The Attacktix packs seem to be thrown everywhere as well.  Really a bad sight.  I'm really tiring of going to Wal-Mart anymore, and would just as soon avoid it.  However, they have such a hold on the retail market, its sometimes tough to do that.

Anyways, back to topic, that section is definitely an interesting find.  I don't think we have an actual "candy area" like that at ours, but I'll have to be on the lookout.  I'd really like to find a Shocktrooper, just one would be ok at this point. :)  Oh, and the Obi-Pilots and AT-RT Drivers could show up any day now too :P.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 6, 2005, 10:02 AM »
Sounds like Dressel's find is an isolated incident. :( None of ours have done such a thing, but one or two did have a flood of figures, in the regular toy eisle, a week or two ago.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline SpudTrooper

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 7, 2005, 02:33 PM »
hmmm is this happening to all Walmarts? sorry if this was mentioned early. my walmart only has hot dogs and pop corns there

Offline Tijuanajedi

• Jedi Initiate
  • Ay Chichona!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2005, 09:58 PM »
My walmart sucks and since I am in Cali (Scalpers Galore) **** the scalpers and theyr evil ways.

nothing in the snack bar section either.